Finally! It's ready!
I have been contemplating on setting up a shrimp tank for a few months back and now it has become a reality!
I'm gonna be so addicted to this tank for sure! Even though it is just a cute, mini tank.. Hahaa!
Info:
10litre(3 US Gal)
Gex HOB Filter
Cooling Fan
10xRed Rili Shrimp
20xRed Cherry Shrimp(Coming Soon!)
Ammonia: 0
Nitrite: 0
Nitrate: 40
pH: 7.4
Temp: 26deg Celcius
gH: 11
kH: 3
Here we go......




My tanks side by side...

So far that is all I have, cant wait for shrimplets to conquer the whole tank!
I have been contemplating on setting up a shrimp tank for a few months back and now it has become a reality!
I'm gonna be so addicted to this tank for sure! Even though it is just a cute, mini tank.. Hahaa!
Info:
10litre(3 US Gal)
Gex HOB Filter
Cooling Fan
10xRed Rili Shrimp
20xRed Cherry Shrimp(Coming Soon!)
Ammonia: 0
Nitrite: 0
Nitrate: 40
pH: 7.4
Temp: 26deg Celcius
gH: 11
kH: 3
Here we go......




My tanks side by side...

So far that is all I have, cant wait for shrimplets to conquer the whole tank!



/s1078.photobucket.com/user/aquapit16/media/Mobile%20Uploads/VID20151107120106_zpssuqofv0n.mp4.html?filters[user]=144245476&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0






