6X2X2 180G Journal

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Boris is still here. He's going in the 4x2x2. Been out and bought him an FX5 and Fluval E Series heater, as he'd crack a glass one, just now. He's in the bad books as it's really causing a lot of hassle. But we cannot take him to the pet shop - noway - so gotta find a way round it. Stupid fish not liking the 6ft, but there we are.

I'm gonna put one of my beautiful male rotties in there that no one wanted, with him.

The FM went as he was a tw@t :lol:

LOL!!! How come he didn't like the 6ft? Also just been eyeing a 'mr sparkles' up in one of my lfs's :lol:

There's only one Mister S :lol: He's a fantastic fish, I just love him. He follows me across the room like a dog, and waits for me to come in the room at the end of the tank :wub:

Boris started fighting his reflection... Long story... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nah he didn't, but he hurt himself and it was only a matter of time before he hurt someone else and or the tank!!

Few changes in the big tank, and it currently looks quite empty. My biggest Rotkeil, my juvi Texas, my Lap and Endli have all gone into the 120g. Got 6 juvi Geo Surinamensis for here :hyper: My big Geo Tapajo Red Head is acting daddy to them. Very sweet.

6019440359_893cc29530_z.jpg

6019451465_e90b23800e_z.jpg

Mister Orange is now in charge :hyper:

Oh and Boris and crew are very happy in the 120g. He's still fighting his reflection for a bit, but I tend to let him get on with it, and he soon gets bored. The Lap and Endli will stay in here until the Geos get big enough to not be eaten :rolleyes:

Stocking now is:

1 x Red Spot Sev
1 x Green Sev (baby)
1 x Vieja Synspila
2 x Rotkeils
1 x Jack Dempsey (forgot her on the other list - whoops)
6 x Geo Surinamensis (babies)
1 x Geo Red Head Tapajo
1 x Ornate bichir
1 x Senegal bichir
1 x L075

It's been a long time since I have been on here. I love the tank it looks awesome. I wish I had stronger floors. The photos are great. Very nice.

It's been a long time since I have been on here. I love the tank it looks awesome. I wish I had stronger floors. The photos are great. Very nice.

Thanks hun! I noticed you hadn't posted in a while. Hope you're OK.

I am lucky that my house has stone floors on the ground level, so heavy tanks are no problem :good:

Nearly bought a group of these Geos myself last week. Resisted, as i really really have no more space for any more fish. Especially after closing two down these last few days. Definately saving up for a 6x2x2 or something now though. I so want my Jacks in with a group of Geo's plus my Rottie. Eagerly anticipating more pics whenever they follow :) No rush, lifes hectic ;)

Good to see everythings still good!

I commented earlier in the thread saying I wish to have a tank like yours, well Now i have a 5x3x2 that I'm setting up (3' wide pretty cool)
wanted you to know that I'm still inspired by your tank and stocking :D

Thanks for the lovely comments :good:

My JD gets on well with the Geos. The only fish she doesn't really like are the Rotkeils. But that's because the males are normally idiots to her. I have sold my largest male now, so we'll be putting the other guy in the 4x2x2 shortly.

Thanks, they are very pretty things and growing fast :hyper: Not surprising really with how much they eat!

Nah, it's not really worth it :) Just got Boris, my two lower-jaw Polys and my Texas juvi in there at the mo. My Endli is going back in the 6ft as my Lapradei keeps being mean to him. Weird as they were best buddies in the 6ft, so can only presume it's down to not having so much space.

I should imagine I'll end up with just Bo, the Texas and the Lap in there. The Lap will go in the 6ft eventually as he'll get too big for the 4ft, but by then the Geos will be much bigger and he won't eat them :rolleyes:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back