6X2X2 180G Journal

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Wow this is such an amazing tank! I hope to get a 6x2x2 in the future and your stocking is giving me ideas ;)
I don't see why people said it would be overstocked because just looking at the tank now it looks fine, tons of space.

If the fish tend to get to aggressive then you could add some dithers in? you have many options in a tank like that.
Once again beautiful and I hope to see more pics in the future!

(p.s I'm not a nooby i used this site a few years ago but forgot my name lol)

Wow this is such an amazing tank! I hope to get a 6x2x2 in the future and your stocking is giving me ideas ;)
I don't see why people said it would be overstocked because just looking at the tank now it looks fine, tons of space.

If the fish tend to get to aggressive then you could add some dithers in? you have many options in a tank like that.
Once again beautiful and I hope to see more pics in the future!

(p.s I'm not a nooby i used this site a few years ago but forgot my name lol)

Thanks, I think some people just prefer empty tanks :lol:

I get which fish I want, see how they get on, and if they get on they stay, if not then they go.

I'm not watching an empty tank for years while they reach their full size :)

OK, so, photos :hyper:

5777395931_7a8606515a_z.jpg

All the fish are happy, but Boris is still sulking from moving house :rolleyes:

hi what kinda fish is this one also are they easy to mix and what size do they get to he/she is a amazing looking fish

OK, so, photos :hyper:

5777395931_7a8606515a_z.jpg

All the fish are happy, but Boris is still sulking from moving house :rolleyes:

hi what kinda fish is this one also are they easy to mix and what size do they get to he/she is a amazing looking fish

Hi, this is a red spot severum. Can get between 10-12" and a very chunky fish. Need a 75g+ aquarium, and will eat/destroy plants. Very easy going :good:

well iv got the space for one as im running a 95 gallon tank thanks for the info i will do some research now i know what he is to see if i should get one

Absolutely stunning, I can't wait to see more pictures as they progress! In that size tank they will all blow up like balloons!

Come on Chilli, you've gone quiet again :) Admiteddly so have i, but i've moved house!

Come on Chilli, you've gone quiet again :) Admiteddly so have i, but i've moved house!

Haha, I am pretty busy at the moment with my baby and 5 tanks :lol: I try and pop on here and there though :)

Ooh let's see, what's changed. OK, Boris has moved out! LONG story short, but basically he has been in a sulk since I put him in here, but recently started fighting with his own reflection, and it was getting to the stage of him hurting himself and probably would have moved on to him hurting someone else in frustration. So he's going to go into my 4x2x2, as my Rainbows etc are not happy in there either, so they are going back in the 50g/3ft, it's too small for them but whatever. If it makes them happy. I hate seeing unhappy fish. Obviously I was crazy in thinking that giving these fish fantastic, much bigger tanks, was going to make them happy. Silly me.

Also got two new bichirs - an Endlicheri endlicheri baby, and an amazing find around my area of a Lapradei. He's a big old boy. Oh and a juvi Green Severum and Green/Pearlscale Texas juvi. All doing fine. Everyone is much happier now Boris has gone. Not that he ever did anything, but I suppose the sheer size of them may have intimidated them somewhat. They forget that some of them will get to the same size he is eventually :rolleyes:

Stocking now is:
1 x Red Spot Sev
1 x Green Sev (baby)
1 x Vieja Synspila
1 x Green Texas (baby)
4 x Rotkeils (trying to rehome the two males without success so far)
1 x Ornate bichir
1 x Senegal bichir
1 x Endlicheri endlicheri bichir
1 x Lapradei bichir
1 x L075 (recluse)

I'll get a new FTS at some point!

Mister Orange is going around with his nose up in the air, all snooty, as he's the boss now Boris has moved out :lol:

Wow cracking find with the Bichirs there! Blimey!

Can't wait to see the FTS, sounds really interesting. Also can't wait to see your new little Sev!

Can't believe B has gone! :sad: Also see the firemouth has gone too. lol. Look forward to the new pics :)

Boris is still here. He's going in the 4x2x2. Been out and bought him an FX5 and Fluval E Series heater, as he'd crack a glass one, just now. He's in the bad books as it's really causing a lot of hassle. But we cannot take him to the pet shop - noway - so gotta find a way round it. Stupid fish not liking the 6ft, but there we are.

I'm gonna put one of my beautiful male rotties in there that no one wanted, with him.

The FM went as he was a tw@t :lol:

Boris is still here. He's going in the 4x2x2. Been out and bought him an FX5 and Fluval E Series heater, as he'd crack a glass one, just now. He's in the bad books as it's really causing a lot of hassle. But we cannot take him to the pet shop - noway - so gotta find a way round it. Stupid fish not liking the 6ft, but there we are.

I'm gonna put one of my beautiful male rotties in there that no one wanted, with him.

The FM went as he was a tw@t :lol:

LOL!!! How come he didn't like the 6ft? Also just been eyeing a 'mr sparkles' up in one of my lfs's :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Back