4th Spawning Attempt

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

I think u gotta buy something from him in E-bay then u gotta put the bid u won from him....So I dont think that would work... :/

I pay 2.50 for a box .....How about shipping and the culture?

JoKeR said:
I think u gotta buy something from him in E-bay then u gotta put the bid u won from him....So I dont think that would work... :/

I pay 2.50 for a box .....How about shipping and the culture?
:huh: what about ebay? i got it off aquabid.

Anyways, i don't think he is using a box, i'm not sure what he is doing. but like i said i was a litlte wary about the pricing, but thought i'd give it a shot anywyas. Oh well i'll just pretend i bought myself a meal and ate it :p

yes i've e-mailed him 2, and the money has been sent for a week. I tol dhim to e-mail me once he receives the check so i can give him the address to mail the worms to. Unfournately i havent' heard from him at all :/

what a great expioerence for a first time aquabidder :/

cutecotton said:
yes i've e-mailed him 2, and the money has been sent for a week. I tol dhim to e-mail me once he receives the check so i can give him the address to mail the worms to. Unfournately i havent' heard from him at all :/

what a great expioerence for a first time aquabidder :/
Eeep

Thats not good.... :sad:

Ok..

So today the tank is not smelly much.. since I open more spaces of air in the tank. The water is evaporating but gonna fill it up more, Yesterday it was raining so hard. Perfect love theme once agian.... :blink:

Anyways its very hottish in the top of the tank or Humid... :)

Thats all for now... :thumbs:

Well more bad news..

Since the money order got back to me since the letter was too heavy.. :blink: I will be getting my bettas from Wuv on Monday or tueday hopefully They will come here on tueday.Once they get here its conditioning time. I will give them 2-3 days to get a little rocovery from the shipping. Also the HMs also are going to be sent on Monday but those will arrive wedsnday. Since I only payed prioratie with D.O.A :D.

So the spawning is now talking place in a few more weeks..... :thumbs:

This gives me more time to culture my fry foodz and to read more. All betta breeders what else do I need to make this spawn work?

Suggestions are welcome.. :flex:

Well since im starting to talk to myself already.. :rolleyes:

The spawning tank has become stable with the temparature

No more newz Also The Grindal worm culture is here.. :thumbs:

YAY!

The money got to her This is so exicting!

She also recieved the drawing I made for her...... :D

The spawning Log is up again!

Well nothing new expet I started a new microworm cultures 4 of them....... :)

Im just trying to multyply them... :D

Most reactions

Back