4th Spawning Attempt

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

wuvmybetta said:
awwww,I'm glad you're happy. And I'm so glad the box arrved before 1pm ,I think I might have had a heart attack :look:
Same here....So is the shipping free?

Those lying MONKEYS!

Also next time u ship a fish thru express Send them before 12:00 to get there the next day

Thanks again

Well going to my LFS there having a sel on 10 gallon tanks!

Im using my breeding tank for the plakts there small still

The other two that Im gonna buy one for BREEDING!

the other I might use it as a grow out tank.....

Yeah,shipping is free so we're square ;)

I figure I'll definitely ship them before 4 from now on :/ Maybe that's what was slowing the down so much,although the post office assures me it's not....the result speaks for itself :unsure:

Since summer is almost over and I always did that too avoid the heat,I hope to not run into this problem again. I may not have a perfect ontime shipping track record but at least we're DOA free to date. :thumbs:

wuvmybetta said:
Yeah,shipping is free so we're square ;)

I figure I'll definitely ship them before 4 from now on :/ Maybe that's what was slowing the down so much,although the post office assures me it's not....the result speaks for itself :unsure:

Since summer is almost over and I always did that too avoid the heat,I hope to not run into this problem again. I may not have a perfect ontime shipping track record but at least we're DOA free to date. :thumbs:
Yup Yup.....

But wuv Im still gonna send u some drawingz!

For the betta Room.... :thumbs:

All of them are doing fine the male Delta keeps changing colors...

I dont if its from stress or if hes calming down... :unsure:

The CT Female is starting to relax she replaced the Horizontal lines into

Vertical...Im sure the male is trying to shud his stuff.....But not till tommorow!

The orangie is just!

AWWWWWWWWW

Yeah,the delta was pale when I bagged him,he didn't know what was what. He'll darken up to the nice,dark blue that he was when I caught him fighting his brother :rolleyes:

Looking forward to the pics ;) I need a few more to complete my wall....the one looks lonely :(

Phew, glad to hear they arrived....I hate it when delivery companies give responses like, "oh well"...like they have no responsibility in the matter....HELLO???? You're the shipping company, ALL the responsibility is on you! sheesh.

Linda

shrks1fan said:
Phew, glad to hear they arrived....I hate it when delivery companies give responses like, "oh well"...like they have no responsibility in the matter....HELLO???? You're the shipping company, ALL the responsibility is on you! sheesh.

Linda
Oh no doubt. I was a bit aggressive on the phone :*) But I forewarned the operator she said "May I help you?" and I was like "First of all I apologize in advance,but you're the lucky one who answered so....blah blah,woof,woof growl...hiss...where's my box dammit!"

wuvmybetta said:
shrks1fan said:

Linda
Oh no doubt. I was a bit aggressive on the phone :*) But I forewarned the operator she said "May I help you?" and I was like "First of all I apologize in advance,but you're the lucky one who answered so....blah blah,woof,woof growl...hiss...where's my box dammit!"
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well nothing new exectp the male delta being a little deppresed......

How can I cheer him up?

ehhh,he'll be fine.You just feel sorry for him because he's a punk :p

He's pouting because he's not getting to fight anymore :lol: :rolleyes:

JoKeR said:
Well nothing new exectp the male delta being a little deppresed......

How can I cheer him up?
Vodka usually works for me :p

Just joking, I dont even like Vodka, now Bailey's on ice, that's a different story :D

Linda

gorgeous breeding tank :D It's nice enough to be a show tank :) Good LUCK with the breeding, I hope everything goes as planned, you seem extremely prepaired <3

Dane said:
gorgeous breeding tank :D It's nice enough to be a show tank :) Good LUCK with the breeding, I hope everything goes as planned, you seem extremely prepaired <3
Hehehe

Thanks!

Well I have started conditioning today..... :thumbs:

I will be conditioning with Blackworms and frozen foodz...

But gonna feed the blackworms more..... :D

I have even took the time to set the spawning date

The spawning date will be September 21 (its a friday)

Thats 2 weeks of conditioning

But I was thinking about something... :look:

What happends if I give the betta fry an All BBS diet?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back