450 liters tank - Update vol. 2

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

wombat said:
I hope you will enjoy it - this is how tanks are like in Switzerland..... :kana:

Greetings Wombat
Don't plan on winning many battles then, the swiss military dont have much to work with. :lol:

haha bad joke^ :crazy:

i have 3 of the fish you are getting, the cardinals, the sailfin plec, and the bronze corys, all great fish with very different personalities, good choice

Zaphan58 said:
wombat said:
I hope you will enjoy it - this is how tanks are like in Switzerland..... :kana:

Greetings Wombat
Don't plan on winning many battles then, the swiss <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=military&v=56">military</a> dont have much to work with. :lol:

might be quite camoflaged though :lol: :lol:

jokes aside its a nice background

It's only a waste if the owner isn't happy with it. :)

Are you planning on Planting it? You might look at more than one breed of cory cats. :) With a tank that big you could easily get away with 2 or 3 different shoals, although I don't know what other bottom feeders you may be planning for later.....

Keep us updated. :)

Hi There

i would get big fish

You would - i wouldn't. Small fishes are also very interesting. In my other aquarium i have neolamprologus multifascitus - they are much more interesting than angel fishes for exempel!

Keep us updated.

Don't be affraid - i will keep you updatet!!!!

Are you planning on Planting it?

Yes, of course! I will put in very much different plants. It will be a south american tank.......

Greetings Wombat

Nice size tank - just be careful with the background - little fish have a tendency to explore little places and if the background isn't stuck properly they are quite likely to get caught behind it.

Hi Folks

First fishes in my tank:

Brochis splendens:

brochis.jpg

And Bunocephalus coracoideus:

bratpfanne1.jpg

Tank you for your comments.....

Greetings Wombat

Keep on using the latin names it gets completed!!!

Banjo cats are great, I have 7 of them, you can catch them swimming about with a torch!!

What are the dimensions on that looks much bigger than 450 litres.

What kind of filtration have you got running on it?

very nice background.

looks good! i like the shot of your war wound.................... if you don't hurt yourself, its not a real project.......... :lol:

Hi

Keep on using the latin names it gets completed!!!
I haver to use the latin names, cause I dont't know the fish' names in English.... :D

What are the dimensions on that looks much bigger than 450 litres.

1.50m x 0.6m x 0.5m are the dimensions.

What kind of filtration have you got running on it?

Ohh i can't say you the name of the system in English. I even don't know if it is used in the states..... Its just a pump behind this blue foam material. We call it HMF (Hamburger Matten Filter) in German (www.deters-ing.de) Its a system based on biological filtration.

very nice background.

Tank You! It was a lot of work, but now I am very proud to have it. :)

I will keep you updated..... B)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back