260L Finally Finished - Angel's Laid Eggs!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Sophie

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Well I am finally happy with how my 260L Juwel Vision is designed - Taken me 9 months but I'm there!​
So happy I entered into TOTM too!​
 ​
Entry1.jpg
 ​
And it seems my Angel's were even happier than I was and I woke this morning to find these :3​
 ​
20130530_103630.jpg
 ​
Dad up front - All he was interested in was breakfast!​
 ​
20130530_103414.jpg
 ​
Mum not interested in breakfast or anything apart from looking after her new brood - Dad photo-bombing like a boss.​
 ​
20130530_103357.jpg
 ​
I presume her rubbing herself over the top and around the sides is fanning them?​
 ​
 ​
Video:​
 ​
 ​

looking good there! my tanks have only produced offspring on 2 occasions :(

dgwebster said:
looking good there! my tanks have only produced offspring on 2 occasions :(
So far i've had my Cory's mate but no sign of eggs but i've had physical signs of eggs with my Bristlenose pair and now Angels. All unintentional. Let nature take its course and what not.

Sophie1992 said:
Let nature take its course and what not.
True, it was Zebra Danios & Shrimp that I had - not the hardest.

Twice before I also decided to let nature take its course. Have 2 money pits children now.

Sophie do you do CO2 injections? I love your grass. I think that is the same species I got but they wilted down to the small shoots you see in my foreground. They multiplied like crazy but don't grow any higher than about 4 in. I look the look of them up front so I keep them.

stanleo said:
Sophie do you do CO2 injections? I love your grass. I think that is the same species I got but they wilted down to the small shoots you see in my foreground. They multiplied like crazy but don't grow any higher than about 4 in. I look the look of them up front so I keep them.
Nope no CO2 - it's Vallisneria. As far as I am aware there are several different types, mini, straight, curly, giant. Mines just average straight. Someone more plant orientated will be able to shed better light on things. Maybe get someone to ID yours in the plant section? :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back