🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

The bad guys will turn out to be:

• Samwise Gamgee - bound to be! Two nice and reasonable

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Bauer - he's finally cracked! We've already had him shooting people and chopping their heads of

• Audrey Raines - she can't cope with her husband's death, blames Jack and decides to frame him!

• Tony Almeida - er....he's still a bit screwed up after going to jail and blames the US govt for ever

• Curtis Manning - still annoyed that Tony and Jack always get more control than he does and wants to

• Chloe O'Brian - nice, boring and gullible! Would be a good choice cos it would be as much of a shoc

• Edgar Stiles - the revenge of the nerd!? Determined that Chloe won't always be his superior and dec

• President Logan - just dodgy full stop! He got in on the back of his connections with power companie

• Bill Buchanan - Hmm....not sure about this guy yet. He's been quick to distrust Jack in the past bu

• Martha Logan - a bit on the hysterical side and could see her doing something stupid cos she thought

• Walt Cummings - I know he's the obvious choice, cos he's been in cahoots with the airport terrorists

• Agent Spenser - cos he's new and slept with Chloe. No-one else ever bothered so does he have an ult

• President Suvarov - cos he's Russian and hasn't had much of a part yet

• Diane Huxley - cos Jack just has no luck with women! We already know the Nina story and also when bl

• None of the above - there's always, always someone to appear later! Who will it be this time???

• Total voters
Yeah, you already know what happens.....

Wonder if that makes it easier to play or if it's just based on the movie and varies a lot?
:S

Just watched the 2 hour episode last night...Kim did came back and at the ending,
there's a totally unexpected event!

Just watched the 2 hour episode last night...Kim did came back and at the ending,
there's a totally unexpected event!

What? A totally unexpected event in 24? No way...
:p

I have to resist the urge to read through all the episodes on the US site, but it's soooooo tempting!

I will read through last seasons though cos I'm confused as to why Jack has to disappear for the countries security and what the president knows about this.
:S

Most reactions

Back