The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

The bad guys will turn out to be:

• Samwise Gamgee - bound to be! Two nice and reasonable

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Bauer - he's finally cracked! We've already had him shooting people and chopping their heads of

• Audrey Raines - she can't cope with her husband's death, blames Jack and decides to frame him!

• Tony Almeida - er....he's still a bit screwed up after going to jail and blames the US govt for ever

• Curtis Manning - still annoyed that Tony and Jack always get more control than he does and wants to

• Chloe O'Brian - nice, boring and gullible! Would be a good choice cos it would be as much of a shoc

• Edgar Stiles - the revenge of the nerd!? Determined that Chloe won't always be his superior and dec

• President Logan - just dodgy full stop! He got in on the back of his connections with power companie

• Bill Buchanan - Hmm....not sure about this guy yet. He's been quick to distrust Jack in the past bu

• Martha Logan - a bit on the hysterical side and could see her doing something stupid cos she thought

• Walt Cummings - I know he's the obvious choice, cos he's been in cahoots with the airport terrorists

• Agent Spenser - cos he's new and slept with Chloe. No-one else ever bothered so does he have an ult

• President Suvarov - cos he's Russian and hasn't had much of a part yet

• Diane Huxley - cos Jack just has no luck with women! We already know the Nina story and also when bl

• None of the above - there's always, always someone to appear later! Who will it be this time???

• Total voters

Ami

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Just popped by in my lunch break and cannot believe that no-one has yet set up a 24 thread!
:crazy:

How could this possibly be overlooked??

I am devastated because I missed the first two episodes of this series due to being engrossed in chat. Now I've watched the third and fourth, I think I can just about work out what's going on.

It's worse cos I missed the last 6 episodes of Season 4 by being stupid enough to go and get married in Thailand at the time :S

My excitement is already taking over cos Season 5 looks like being a good one!
:D

I aint predicting :no:

I do hope that Kim comes back :drool: hubba hubba.

And just how Dumb is president Logan? (not all far fetched then, a numpty in the white house :lol: ) He really ought to rent last season on DVD and learn that Jack is always right.

Arfie

I DO NOT answer my phone, the door, ANYTHING on Mondays! We have a group of people that come over to our house to watch it on the big screen, it's like we're a bunch of 24 crack-heads! :lol:
(Next week is 2 hours long and that's when Kim comes back)

I DO NOT answer my phone, the door, ANYTHING on Mondays! We have a group of people that come over to our house to watch it on the big screen, it's like we're a bunch of 24 crack-heads! :lol:
(Next week is 2 hours long and that's when Kim comes back)

Kim?! :drool: :hey: :drool: :hey:

What episode are you on over there?

Arfie

I'm not sure which episode it is but I do know it's hour 5-6. I saw the preview for next week and it showed Kim at CTU talking to Audrey and Audrey was telling her Jack is alive.
She (Kim) looks really good, long hair, finally some eye candy for all you guys! :lol:

Okay, so just thinking ahead to Sunday and wondering if the president is involved in at least part of the conspiracy?

Cummings said something to Logan about Martha Logan's theories possibly leaking to the media and that this would cause them a problem and Logan agreed.

Was this a hint of something that's going on, or just a presedential thingie?
:unsure:

Oh and Arfie hun, Kim won't be on our screens for a few weeks yet I'm afraid. I checked on the US episode guide and she hasn't turned up by 6pm, so don't hold your breathe.

Maybe this will keep you going in the meantime?
;)
images

Is this the thing with Kiefer Sutherland? My brother really likes that.

I've never watched it myself, i cant work out exactly what the point of it is - each episode is an hour of his day or soemthing? So are there not like, 8 episodes of him sleeping?? :unsure: stooopid...

Yes Jess, it is one episode = 1 hour and he is fighting terrorists, we've had great scenes from him decapitating someone, to taking drugs, to shooting his boss in the head, assassination attempts, nuclear explosions, kidnapping and much more.

But it wouldn't interest you, no ponies or shoes! :p

Ami: that'll do nicely :drool:

Arfie

Well, thats no way to set an example for the younger generations - Drug taking and decapitation - No thank you! :lol:

It sounds very.. um... educational :unsure:

More enjoyable than educational Jessica!

And Jack doesn't do much sleeping, which is probably why he looks so knackered. Nothing to do with all the bad luck he has!

Peter - why's the poll scary?
:unsure:

And Arfie hun, I did find you some better ones, but figured they weren't really suitable for the forum
:p

Okay, so the president wasn't involved - he's just weak willed and allowed himself to be coherced by his advisor. Doofus.

Now Jack has to try and find out where the nerve gas is going and stop it. A race against time - what Jack does best - I can't wait!

I don't think we've seen the last of Diane and her pansy son though. Suspect possible kidnapping or him getting in a dangerous situation trying to persuade Jack to come back with them.

The male version of Kim in other words - although less to Arfie's liking I bet!
:p

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back