2010 Fifa World Cup

I can assume Italy won their game yesterday. I didn't sleep much last night with all their honking and celebrating. Lol. Can anybody confirm? The television does not work at the villa where I am staying.

Llj
yes inter milan won 2-0 diego malito scored both goals

why does everyone think its spains to loose they wont win it they have about the same chance as england semi's at best if its any teams to loose it argentina

spain arent as good 2 years on from the euro's

because Englands defence and goal keeperes are shocking!

Thanks Jacko32. No wonder I didn't sleep! Lol

Only 14 days to go to the official opening of 2010 Fifa World Cup..... First teams are arriving in SA... Welcome to my country Australia and also welcome to Brazil!!!... More teams will be arriving during the weekend..... Soccer fever is running high here in SA... (may even convince me to follow the series)

Winners - Spain

They appear to be out-Braziling Brazil at the moment. Class all the way through their team.

My team - England - Quarter Finals.

After watching the Mexico game, we'll get ripped apart by any decent passing side. Capello was supposed to teach them to keep the ball, but their possession was dreadful during the Mexico game.....mainly due to Carrick, who I pray doesn't play.

where is england? 2 draws? this is depressing to watch, and spains loss to the swiss made me depressed...

where is england? 2 draws? this is depressing to watch, and spains loss to the swiss made me depressed...

The game really depressed me, after defending England constantly from everyone I just feel let down :(

Did you, like me, sit through the whole match shouting at the tv - everything was awful, even down to the crowd, why no singing, only heard the drums on a few occasions :blink: The crowd sung twice, i mean twice, through the whole match :crazy: those blooming trumpet things have killed off the chanting and the spirit :huh:

Seffie x
woops, sorry, talking about the England match - but have seen others and they are the same!

The game really depressed me, after defending England constantly from everyone I just feel let down :(

I feel the same. but why should i be surprised? this has happened to me, just about, every 4 years since(and including) 1970. to me, yesterday, not enough England players were willing to try. perhaps their lives are too comfortable. lets face it, several England players have made good livings from advertising their ineptitudes, after such competitions.

i feel sad. but what i saw was over paid players, too lazy to work. perhaps we have three pussy cats, on or chests, now.

as for who will win? i don't care, but I'd like Mexico to do well.

I don't care for football, but iam a little confused, Ok the goalie<got to be the worst job in the world> let a goal go in the net in the first game,now its like he has the plague, Then yesterday i hear fan's who were ment to be backing the boys out there in south africa were actually booing there own players :blink: .
Yesh it is only a game,if this was your own son, would'nt you slap him on the back and say better luck next time lad?
Luckily were do not treat our own war hero's like this," you stupid man,no ones going to talk to you again because you got you legs blown off, Iam actually embarresed how the nation treats players of football..

I don't care for football, but iam a little confused, Ok the goalie<got to be the worst job in the world> let a goal go in the net in the first game,now its like he has the plague, Then yesterday i hear fan's who were ment to be backing the boys out there in south africa were actually booing there own players :blink: .
Yesh it is only a game,if this was your own son, would'nt you slap him on the back and say better luck next time lad?
Luckily were do not treat our own war hero's like this," you stupid man,no ones going to talk to you again because you got you legs blown off, Iam actually embarresed how the nation treats players of football..

I think differently, though along the same lines. The current England players deserve to be boo'd. imho. they are re compensated to the max, yet cant perform. or, possibly, cant be bothered too.

I wouldn't be paying my son millions of pounds a year.... That's the difference.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back