2010 Fifa World Cup

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Truck

UKAPS
Reaction score
Just a little game to play:

Post who you think will win, and which stage you think your country's team will finish in.

Winners:

Spain

My teams position:

England - Quarter finals

winners - brazil would have picked argentina they have the best players but they lack organization

england - quarter finals at best

I would say Italy, but how often does someone win twice in a row. So prob brazil.

My team, does it have to be England. I'm gonna say Italy if I can choose, either quarter or semi finals.

winners I would say Spain or England!!!!

my team England finalists

I just think that unlike otehr years the rest of the other international teams aren;t outstanding either with exception of Spain but you usually get a surprise knock out

Italy too old, France too old, Brazil and Argentina didn;t set world on fire in qualifiers, I just think with England you never know... we have the players we need a fit Rooney

Winners : Anyone but England :lol:
Seriously though even without adriano and bucktooth can't rule out brazil

My Team: Didn't fancy this years world cup

Sorry to side-track, But I can't actually wait to be drinking cold beer watching the first game Vs America...!

Winner-Holland/Spain

My teams position (England) not out of the group stages.

winner- SPAIN!!!!

my country-... canada will never make the world cup, but the states are close to me so ill say probably theyll lose in quarters, but it would be nice to see them beat germany

Ha! Ha!... Mine is quite easy... they only qualify because they're presenting it, and in the opening game against Mexico.... South Africa (Bafana Bafana).... Out of the cup....

I have no clue who the potential winners might be as I'm not following the game, but let's take a wild guess and say..... Uhm!.... Manchester United????

I would say Italy, but how often does someone win twice in a row. So prob brazil.

My team, does it have to be England. I'm gonna say Italy if I can choose, either quarter or semi finals.

They are going ballistic in Italy now. Tomorrow will be an adventure. I will be catching the game in my television at Dongo tomorrow. Should be fun to watch, but I will make sure I'm safe inside the villa when the festivities commence, should Italy win. When they won the last game, it was pretty intense and I could barely get through my voice lesson with all the noise. Constant honking and yelling. All across town.

llj

Winners : England

My team : Enagland Winners!

I'd like England to win too....but only so I don't have to hear about 1966 anymore.
In reality though, I think quarterfinals, possibly the semis at best....but I think this WC is Spains to lose really.

Winners : England

My team : Enagland Winners!

I'd like England to win too....but only so I don't have to hear about 1966 anymore.
In reality though, I think quarterfinals, possibly the semis at best....but I think this WC is Spains to lose really.
I think we have a good enough team if we get no injuries. I agree though it is kinda spain's to loose .

I can assume Italy won their game yesterday. I didn't sleep much last night with all their honking and celebrating. Lol. Can anybody confirm? The television does not work at the villa where I am staying.

Llj

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back