Are they the wood pieces from that website, JoebW?

They look very nice!

eaglesaquarium said:
Are they the wood pieces from that website, JoebW?

They look very nice!
Yep! :) And thanks :D
Thanks WB!! :D

I like that a lot! Are you going to put plants on the left side? If you do I would keep the center clear of anything.

Thanks. And yea I was thinking that

Back to the simple and clean effect. Took out other driftwood. Trimmed Java Fern. Repositioned new driftwood. Did a water change and it turns out I was WAAAY over feeding. So 3-day fast for fish to clear their digestive systems and let my tank system clear up (gravel and water column). Im thinking of a carpet plant. Dwarf Sag maybe?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 127
Honestly I loved that driftwood on the right! I am always looking for some with that design.

Aww well yea I just feel like I need more plants to accomplish the look.

I love how slow you are taking this.  It blows my mind.  I'm the kind of guy that buys tons of stuff and tries to stick it in the tank to make it look pretty, and usually it ends up looking like crap.  I would try your approach but I know I don't have the patience to do it.

The tank looks superb by the way.  I'm gonna agree with stanleo and say I liked the tank when you had the driftwood on both ends.

Hmm, alright thanks for the positive feedback and suggestion :)
I just don't know at the moment. Maybe if I decide to put it back in I could put some java moss at the top to give it the tree effect. Although I gave my java moss to my little brother. It just all depends.

Tbh, I think I liked it better with the driftwood in but it's your call matey! :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back