20 Gallon ~ Simple And Clean

When you start to see a bit of green leaves again, cut off the melting leaves.
 
I was intentionally going to take out the sword when the java fern and driftwood gets here. As it was just a showcase plant for my tank until everything got ready. Is there any substitutes I can use for the root tabs like food or etc.? Don't have any root tabs :(
 
Not really... They really need to be fed through the roots.  A plant substrate would work too... but you don't have that either.
 
I do not :( should I just not worry about it as Im getting the java?
 
I'd pull it out then.  Its not going to do anything but rot.
 
Alright that makes sense. Thanks! I'll post an update web everything arives!
 
Really wish I had black dressers :( My room would look so much nicer :( and it would make my tank compliment my room.
 
Tanks are not complements, they are centerpieces. ;)
 
That's true :) I can't wait to get it fully set up :3
 
Update:
Ordered my fish and driftwood!
Can't wait for them to come in!!!
 
Update:
Fish just in!
Java Fern! (courtesy of WB)
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    22.4 KB · Views: 207
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    47.4 KB · Views: 257
The fish settled in nicely!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    44 KB · Views: 220
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    55.3 KB · Views: 210
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    64.9 KB · Views: 204
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    43.1 KB · Views: 225
The main attraction :)
Thanks Sam!!!! It means a lot! :D
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    61.2 KB · Views: 226
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 243
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    29.8 KB · Views: 208
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    55 KB · Views: 254

Most reactions

Back
Top