10g Planted Betta Tank(my first tank)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I hope they don't freeze, it's so cold here in va
Oooookaaayyyy so I think I misunderstood the process or something. I just got an email, the plants were shipped today, so they should be here on Thursday. I...am...so...impatient.

🎉🎉🎉😄
image.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhh the plants are planted!!!

The plastic containers are the java moss. I'm still boiling the cholla wood and I didn't want to risk the moss disintegrating, so I put some tank water in the containers and let them float.

Most of the water sprite is floating, but I found a really tiny baby and I stuck it in the sand just because.
IMG_3418.JPG

🎉🎉🎉😄
View attachment 154245

The plastic containers are the java moss. I'm still boiling the cholla wood and I didn't want to risk the moss disintegrating, so I put some tank water in the containers and let them float.

Most of the water sprite is floating, but I found a really tiny baby and I stuck it in the sand just because.
View attachment 154246
Wow those plants really filled your tank! It looks great!

🎉🎉🎉😄
View attachment 154245

View attachment 154246
Yay! The moment we've all been waiting for! The tank looks great with the plants👍

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back