1000 Us Gal Project

gotta be honest im not a fan of un decorated tanks , but i have to hand it to you this 1 is freakin spectacular. 1 thing that puzzles me with so many big and doubtless messy fish , how do you keep your sand so clean? cangt be easy to reach the back of that badboy

gotta be honest im not a fan of un decorated tanks , but i have to hand it to you this 1 is freakin spectacular. 1 thing that puzzles me with so many big and doubtless messy fish , how do you keep your sand so clean? cangt be easy to reach the back of that badboy
His barbs will do that that for him as his rays will 'mash up' the sand causing whatever's at the bottom to go into the water and it'll most likely gewt eaten by the barbs or by the sump :)

I dont tend to post much on here but ive just sat and read through all 34 pages and had to post something. Im not a massive fan of the rays (but they are growing on me) but that set up is truly amazing!! Its more than you could ever imagine as a home set up, my dream 6x2x2 is a positive goldfish bowl at the side of it and all the fish seem to behave so naturally its a credit to you!

Hope the health picks up soon, just sitting in there would make me feel better

mat

wow! that's pretty sick your lucky. best wish and good luck

t1karmann all the best for the new year
form me and the missus hope it all turns
out ok for you

the biffster

little update feeding video for you all

the star of the show is my big 7 year old 22inch + Siamese tiger fish the rest are bot bad to but the tiger fish is my fave as i have had him so long

feeding 4 big handfuls of pellets a plate of prawns and about 30 giant meal worms

enjoy they are :good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJyyivy19Y0

hes a chunky fish the tiger, those tinfoils have come on!!

I love the rays, can;t believe how thick is the tail is when shown from behind

:good:

I'm back in hospital for the last month will get some updates soon

I'd put a thousand rasboras espei in that tank if I had them :p just kidding.
Nice tank mate! would love to have one like yours some day.
The only question now is, how are you ever going to plant some plants in it? :p
I'm guessing some scuba gear :D

Like the vid mate!........Awesome tank!, beautiful fish!..............Only thing that spoils it is that awful music in the background! lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back