What do you drive?

that's an accord coupe

about 60mph, I was driving with bald tires when a car cut in front of me from the other lane

I came out of the car uninjured and didn't feel much of the impact other than the OH #### part

William said:
You need to get neon underlights dude 8) :thumbs:
are neon underlights popular in UK william? I have only ever seen 1 car with them here.

Not at all, I just think they're cool :) I have yet to see one car with them.

I came out of the car uninjured and didn't feel much of the impact other than the OH #### part

:eek: :lol: :lol: U have a rollcage, airbag in there or something?

are neon underlights popular in UK william? I have only ever seen 1 car with them here.

I've seen quite a few cars with neon underlights here (attention: they r lucky they don't get caught by police). Just yesterday I saw a Toyota Land Cruiser with blue underlights! Looks cool!

That crash must have sucked, I'm gonna put a rollcage in my new car. Nothing like having a really good X-mas.

3.jpg

...between you and Adrinal......seriously are gonna kill me!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

No car yet, but soon, in the mean while my 3 bikes, one of which is raced spec'd and does 0-60 in less than 3.5 seconds! and it's a 2 stroke :D. the stock RS250 does it in 3.8 secs :crazy:

My latest purchase in summer, stock RS250:

bike.JPG

Race spec rs250:

Picture%201125.JPG

Picture.jpg

I've had an accident on the newer rs250 a month (80mph crash) ago and steal healing from the bad bad road rash on my leg. just a couple of weeks more then it's skin to get back to the natural colour of my skin. Ride safe !

Nice bike, here's mine :cool:

Attachments

• ZX_7R_Front.jpg
    ZX_7R_Front.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 55
My 2002 Nissan Pathfinder 8)

Attachments

• Untitled_1_Layer_1.jpg
    Untitled_1_Layer_1.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 62
my car in a couple of weeks. toyota corrolla.

ste :)

Attachments

• right_front_qtr_large.sized_1_.jpg
    right_front_qtr_large.sized_1_.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 49
This is my current car Citroen C3

And this is the car I am Driving ATM(Dads)

Most reactions

Back