What do you drive?

I am the S-Series guy. I drive a 84 Chevy S-10 with a 355 cubic inch V8 and a 99 S-10 with a 4.3 HO.

KnuckleHead...The Typhoons and Syclones were not V8 powered. They were all wheel drive Turbo 4.3 V6's. My uncle had one years back.

Here is my 84 S-10, I wont waste space with the 99. I am sure you guys have seen a Tan S-10 ex cab before. :D

1984 S-10 Sport. Original engine was a 2.8 V6. Now it has the 355ci V8 under the hood. :thumbs:

S_10.jpg

Engine
engine_front.jpg

All of you S-10 guys that are into customizing. Like Organized Chaos may want to check out these Fourms!

http://www.s-seriesforum.com/forum/index.php

http://s10forum.com/

All I got is a black 97 Jeep Wrangler with a 4.0L V-6 engine. It's not fast or fancy, but it gets me through any kind of weather I'm hit with. Plus, because of its size, it's easier to squeeze into tighter spots for parking. :)

I didnt have a pic of my truck, so I took one off the net and fixed it up a bit. This is KINDA what it looks like....I love my '89 Chevy Silverado!

Attachments

• 881500p1.jpg
    881500p1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 63
Alanky said:
KnuckleHead...The Typhoons and Syclones were not V8 powered. They were all wheel drive Turbo 4.3 V6's. My uncle had one years back.
Ok I stand corrected. Hey Im into fish not trucks. :p :p

I DRIVE A 1998 GREEN FORD F 150 EXTENDED CAB WITH A V8 TRITON ENGINE.....

P.S. HEY SMB GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

the Scout is my husbands (before he took it out playing in the woods) and the Toyota is mine. right now the 4runner is in the shop and i am driving a 2002 corola. not a good winter car :no:
scouta.jpg

MVC-003S_small.JPG

I work for BMW in Oxford where we build the MINI, so I try to borrow a pool car on weekends. The Cooper S is an awsome toy. Looking at some of the trucks, I think a MINI would look great in the back of one (just like yachts that have dinghys on the back). Go on buy one you know you want to. :p

hmm...I wish I had a car but here is the list of cars we have in our yard...lol :D

1980 Indy Pace Car Turbo Pontiac Trans Am (boyfriends)
1971 Chevelle (race car 350) (dads)
1968 Nova (street car) (cousin)
1969 Nova (race car) (uncle)
1971 Camaro (soon to be race car) (boyfriends)
1992 GMC truck(boyfriends)
1990 Chevy truck (350) (boyfriends)
1994 Chevy truck (dad's)

I have pictures somewhere! :p

Fishyjessie, your husband has great taste in machinery! Here's a pic of the 72 Scout II I had.

Attachments

• P1010081.jpg
    P1010081.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 59
mydb8aaa.jpg

1994 Acura 94 Integra LS sedan
Comptech Icebox with K&N air filter on stock intake arm
Neuspeed N2 Header
GReddy SP Exhaust
Clutch Speciality clutch and 6 puck disc
Neuspeed 4 point front strut bar
Skunk2 short shifter, shift knob, ES bushings
OEM ITR sway bar with Beaks kit
Catz 5500k HID
Gatorade bottle as coolant resevior :nod:

99accord1.jpg

99accord2.jpg

99accord3.jpg

99accord4.jpg

this is my old car

:S Is that an Accord or Civic? Must b terrifying during the crash!! :eek: How many miles were u doing?

Like ur integra! :cool:

Most reactions

Back