What do you drive?

Here is the corsa! Got a 2 litre 16v conversion with full body kit as you can see

DSCF0036.JPG

Miatas are gurl cars (tee hee)

maybe I should not have said that :unsure:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

freshmike said:
Miatas are gurl cars (tee hee)

maybe I should not have said that :unsure:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I've seen a lot of guys driving Miatas. A go to legalized course races every month or so and there are a lot of nice Miatas out there that are driven by men. They have awesome handling and can really get going. To think of it, I rarely see women driving them. My neighbor (guy) has a awesome silver one.

Miata's are not girls cars, they have some great handling, even though i dont have one and probably wont buy one :lol:

Why would you spend the money to do that to your car doug... just wondering?

If Miatas are girls cars, then I think girls have great taste! :D

Not everybody can appreciate the miata, especially not the power hungry. The perfect 50/50 balance, handling unbeaten by any car for the price, the slickest shifter of any car of any price range, and the simple thrill of the good ol convertable, rear drive, two seat sports car are all things some people don't get. ;)

Take one for a spin if you aren't afraid to be labled as 'gay', because you will never have such fun at legal speed in a car!

here's my baby tonka :)

shes a 1979 chevy scottsdale 1/2 ton

4 inch suspension lift and 35" BFGoodrich Tires

Attachments

• IM002915.jpg
    IM002915.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 73
thecichlidaddict said:
That's the difference between us. You judge it by how it looks, I judge it by how it drives. It is a car afterall. ;)
my art director (male) just got a 2004 miata (with hardtop) and it's pretty trick i must say. he says it reminds him of his old mg when he was in college.
me..i drive a 2002 honda civic coupe. ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back