What do you drive?

Organized Chaos

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Here's my 1999 GMC Sonoma Highrider (Zr2)

Going for a swim...
fb60ddf7.jpg

Coming soon: a 2 inch lift with new rims and mud tires.

No lift for me!!!!! Drop.......98 Honda Civic Hatchback DX
I have had her for 5 years, since new and love her still!!!! :wub:

Attachments

• my_car_2.JPG
    my_car_2.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 83
well i drive a 98 chevy s10...lol nuthin special in it except the biggest stock v6 they make for small trucks(not that that says a lot, lol). Don't have any pics at the moment, but it's goldish tan color.

Cstratton7 said:
well i drive a 98 chevy s10...lol nuthin special in it except the biggest stock v6 they make for small trucks(not that that says a lot, lol). Don't have any pics at the moment, but it's goldish tan color.
I think GM had factory installed V8s on some S10s and S15s in the early 90s. I believe the trucks were named Typhoon and Cyclone. At the moment My wife and I own a 98 Ford Explorer XLT, a little 95 Toyota Tercel DX commuter car. My babies are my 69 Pontiac GTO and a 75 Chevy Malibu Laguna. Im thinking of parting with the Malibu and searching for an Army surplus Hummer. Drove one while I was enlisted and loved it.

smb said:
2001 Ford 4x4 with the Off Road package. Need that to get thru the muck to my fav fishing spots. And it's also fun to play with in the snowstorms. :nod:
pffff....as if my civic wouldn't be able to get to all of fave fishing spots!!!! She is a mud-monster!!!!! :p ;)

I currently have a :wub: 2000 Nissan Frontier 4 door Crew Cab. I love my truck! I got it right when the car makers started doing the small sized 4 door trucks and it got alot of attention. I am currently trying to talk my accountant into a H2 as a business expense, but its not going well :sly: . I may have to settle for an Explorer or SUV. Of course the carefree side of me would love to have a 350ZX! :thumbs:

Attachments

• corvette.jpg
    corvette.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 89
Opps sorry for pic being so big :crazy: My truck is behind the vette. Vette was a weekend rental and it sure was fun while it lasted!

O yea, the other baby in the family. Kinda fun to go topless in the summer! The Jeep not me! 2001 Anniversary edition. Had to drive to Atlanta to get him- his name is Tazz :D

Attachments

• tazznotop.jpg
    tazznotop.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 81
And here's one with the hard top which just went back on for the winter.

Attachments

• Tazznew.jpg
    Tazznew.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 87
smb said:
Alabama has winters? :huh: :p
OMG yes!!! Back in 93 I had just arrived at Ft. McClellen for basic training and we were nailed with 3 feet of snow. From what I remember the post was shut down for 3 days. No hot food. We had to eat MREs the whole time. You definatly need a truck Aquanut so you can help me move all those tanks I told you about.

Yes, Alabama has winters usually mild ones- but beware first snowflake that falls we close down everything! And Knucklehead is correct we had a huge blizzard in '93- power was out for over a week! 3 feet of snow with 6 foot drifts. Everyone was shut down for at least 3-4 days and I believe about 15 people died because the storm was SO unexpected. Actually its probably gonna snow this year, it hasn't snowed since 1998 so we're about due for one. One time I was visiting my Aunt and Uncle in Indiana- I had a Ford Bronco 2 (2 wheel drive) at the time and my uncle was a Ford mechanic and he had NEVER seen a 2 wheel drive vehicle because they don't even bother selling them up there! Go figure!

02 ford ranger edge 4x4 and soon a 2 inch lift with heavier drive shafts the end goal is to get it so high that my wife can't get in it to drive it off on me. she has to jump into it now and it is stock.

And Me...............living in the boonies in new Hampshire................I drive a 2002 Subaru 4 wheel drive Outback Wagon. Holds tanks, FURNITURE, A few months worth of groceries, AND gets me to and from work in the winter. We get TONS of snow here and I live 35 miles from work. This is my 6th Subaru Wagon. Both my daughters have them, my brothers, their wives and kids have them. We are a living commercial for Subarus.
Deb

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back