Fluval Roma 200, Jungle Scape

looking very healthy!

I would love to see this tank with a black back ground.

ps i also see an anubias flower coming.

The anubias flower opened up today :D

P1010186.jpg

Also had some sad news as one of my electric blue rams died yesterday :sad: I think the two I bought back when the tank was fist cycled were from a bad batch, they hardly grew at all in the time I have had them, but the 2 keyhole chiclids I had grew very fast.

Went out today and bought 2 adult Electric blue rams which are a lot bigger and look a lot nicer, at the moment one is out and about but the other is between the plants at the back and is a little nervous, this one is allready stalking my smaller shrimp!!

P1010205.jpg

Looks so great! Got a lot of inspiration from your tank for the planning of mine! My hubby says a loud sarcastic "Thanks alot!"

Really enjoying seeing your updates as the plants grow... I think your background is getting hidden a little though and I bet a solid would look great at this point.

Plants are looking great! Have you taken out the vallis now? The leaves that I am seeing on the right hand side in the back are aponogetons'?

Thank you, the Vallis is still there but is a bit hidden buy the Aponogeton Boivinianus leaves, and the Cryps.

Looks so great! Got a lot of inspiration from your tank for the planning of mine! My hubby says a loud sarcastic "Thanks alot!"

Really enjoying seeing your updates as the plants grow... I think your background is getting hidden a little though and I bet a solid would look great at this point.

lol, I hope I have not caused a domestic! I cause enough of my own :lol:

The front room is due a new carpet in the next few months so the tank will have to be moved therefore I will have access to the back to paint it black :good:

sticky velcro squares in the corners. Then I can change my background easy without moving anything.

Few updated pictures, The Round Pellia has been trimmed and the Aponogeton Boivinianus has been removed because the leaves were grwoing far to big :sad: big shame as I loved this plant, also the Aponogeton Longiplumulosus bulb never grew any leaves so that has also been removed :sad:

Fish wise both Electric Blue Rams have been given away because they were eating my shrimp when ever they got the chance and 10 Celestial Pearl Danios have been added.

P1010232.jpg

P1010233.jpg

P1010234.jpg

P1010235.jpg

getting this tank dilevered on tuesday.. cant wait! uve made urs look amazing! well done.

getting this tank dilevered on tuesday.. cant wait! uve made urs look amazing! well done.

Thank you, im looking forward to following your thread to see how your tank progreses :good:

Some updated Pics, just more growth all round.

P1010253.jpg

P1010252.jpg

P1010251.jpg

P1010250.jpg

I am doing my best to find some Pogostemon Helferi to bulk up the left hand corner but cant find a it for a reasonable price anywhere :sad:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back