Zoomed Turtleclean Filter

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

RainboWBacoN420

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
So, I've been looking for a filter that'll be able to function in a low level aquarium. Soon I will be setting up a brackish crab tank, and the Zoomed TurtleClean filter seems like a really good candidate. I was wondering if anyone has owned this filter before? Either for a turtle or a crab perhaps? Any insight would be helpful. Just hoping it'll work fine with a water level of less than five or six inches. I plan on getting the 501 model, the one that's meant for a 15 gallon tank, which in theory, I think would be great, since the tank I'm using is a 15 gallon tank, and more than likely I'll only be using 6- 9 gallons of water. I'm planning on having the intake on one side of the tank and having the spray bar over some marble stone to trickle down and give it a nice waterfall effect. I would think this set up would work nicely with the intake and output on opposite sides, I'm hoping to accomplish a nice flowing stream if it's set up like this. 

Does this plan seem fool-proof? I'm trying to plan this out VERY carefully and think of it from every angle possible to avoid any problems that may arise. 

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back