FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°
Exactly that I think the products are questionable especially the LEDā€™s and the Drivers however one of my drivers in the custom tank cabinet with the 88L tank has worked solid since I installed it altho compared to this tank itā€™s low light levels so less heat, and the number of LEDā€™s are less meaning the drivers are not pushed as hard calculating how much W you need is key thatā€™s what I did and found this driver that supported my target W with some + or - to spare

Feel free to message me or tag me if you do decide to make your own and need some advice/assistance I will be happy to help

Thanks mate, will do. Currently contemplating leaving the two 39w tubes and putting in something in addition but not sure how that will look light wise.

I managed to buy 36 wonderful green neon tetras, I also decided to ditch the red plants at the back they where just getting covered in algae

Did some trimming of the dhg and my crypts

I still want to get an amazon sword for the back

Since photobucket is no longer free, how do people show pictures that are to large to upload to this site?
x41xsUXUtUEaDbLq5

https://photos.app.goo.gl/HTrgup8rFSdRqeoU9

Last edited:
Hey LJ nice to see you around!

Yeah, would be cool to hear if Zik is still around and still doing that tank? :nod:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back