Zebra Danio talk

Yea just pls do not keep 8 danios in a 10 gallon like I did. I don't know what happened but they looked depressed and eventually all of them had holes on the side of their body where pus was seeping out.
But if you have 25+ gallon tank, those are some handsome aquatic chaps to get. Absolutely amazing if you have the correct conditions. 👍

Well I have a 20 gallon long here juror back from the store I got 6 more danios I have 10 now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    338.5 KB · Views: 64
The Danios are doing well the past water conditions test showed perfect conditions the new ones are get bigger!

Hi I haven’t posted for a while here’s why I changed my password then I forgot it and I waited a month to change it so yeah and I won’t be posting as much because I got a new puppy!

Did someone say Zebra Danios ? The much maligned , little understood and often overlooked Brachydanio rerio Zebra Danio ? Is that the fish I heard mentioned ? That beautiful silver and metallic blue little fish with the little barbel whiskers ? I love Zebes ! They are easy to breed but the fry are really small and require you to learn small live food culturing. Infusoria , micro worms , vinegar eels , paramecium , etc. They are great in unheated tanks and thrive at room temperature. What's not to like about the Zebra Danio ?

Well… the snails laid eggs… and I put them into a new 20 gal brackish tank in hopes that they survive so I need baby Bertie snail care guide now

So I finally have the 20 gal long danio tank fully cycled! I have one question tho, how many guppies could I put in there with the 10 danios and 2 nerites? my original plan was the 10 danios, 2 nerites, and 6 guppies, but let me know what you think, in terms of stocking.

Most reactions

Back