Your Ultimate Fish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

GavinB

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
If you had an unlimited amount of space, and an unlimited amount of money....

What fish would you buy and why?

albino angelfish..... thy look amazing :D and i think that angels are great fish over all :good:

Tefe green redspot wild discus. I would want 8 of them with 6 festivums and a few Cory cats for clean up. Yup wild discus someday maybe.

a monster L25 plec

I;ve had a 5 inch L25 before but its still my holy grail fish

a shoal of tuna with a few larger centipiece fish eg swordfish

I'd really like a tank with a group of Narwhals and some gorgeous Blobfish :good:

I'd really like a tank with a group of Narwhals and some gorgeous Blobfish :good:

Blobfish?

blobfish.jpg

Really?

I would have a tank big enough to hold a red tail catfish a tiger shovelnose catfish a shoal of pacu's and maybe a couple of arapaima lol

In shear fantasy land it would have to be a Manta Ray, all I have to do now is win 90 million on the lottery and who knows.

a shoal of tuna with a few larger centipiece fish eg swordfish

That would be some tank! Love it!

I would have a large tank with a massive amount of discus, angels and some L number plecs. would be big enough to scuba dive in to clean and check if the plecs were spawning!

Id love to have Discus - but they are so expensive I couldnt afford to replace them if things went wrong!

Id love to have Discus - but they are so expensive I couldnt afford to replace them if things went wrong!

Me too.

I would love a Discus tank, but am afraid of the ££ and the thought of making mistakes.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back