You Know You Are Obsessed When...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Nalaundi

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
ok...I am now just realizing how... obsessed I really am with this um hobby. For the past 3 years it has taken most all my free time.... between work ( I work with the fish and am constantly talking about fresh and salt water aquariums, on my breaks im reading the Marine Aquarium magazines or books, at home Im either here reading past posts, on live aquaria, or playing on the net for new and cool articles and products. I put my tank right next to my laptop for crying out loud. my calander is not only for drs apts or work schedule it has my tank timeline on there too... from day one. I am patient enough not to mess with my tank with chemicals and moving things around all the time... but it is always on my mind... sometimes I cant sleep cause Im thinking about my current set up and how I could improve it. my fish take food from my fingers and if Im watching them... they are watching me :nod: when Im watching a movie.. on my laptop... at boring parts I just watch my tank... Im not obsessed at all am I.........

have you ever thought of getting some help :)
or perhaps just another hobby to take your mind of the fish.

sounds like you need another tank to take your mind off of the first one!!

agreed to both... I tried to pick up crochet I have a blanket about half way finished but I cant seem to get myself to finish it ...... for the only reason is that it hurts my back to do it on my bed and so I would have to do it in the living room.... where there is no fishhies. I have two small betta tanks one planted on theother side of my computer the other in the living room thinkingin that it would get my mind off of my main tank but no such luck... I wold put up another tank but Im in an apartment dorm style so it was a fight to get a "small" aquarium approved in the first place... I didnt tell them that it would be a reef or that I would be hauling saltwater over the carpets.... good thing im careful and keep things clean :lol: what can I say.... completley and happily obsessed. thinkin of making a sump for this one.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back