Yet Another Noob Here

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

BORDER

Reaction score
Howdy all

very nice informative site you have here , excellent work

I have just recently started to set-up my own malawi tank , i have 120 litre 3ft tank made by JEWEL and have got it set-up with 5 small mbuna cichlids in at the moment.

2 x damesoni zebra's

2 x electric yellow's

1 x synodontis spotted cat

they are all juvenile at the moment and will be he only fish i have for a while until its a compeltely settled tank.

I have a EHEIM ECCO 2234 filter , which is good for a 200 litre tank ( more than enough for my tank i was led to believe )

For decoration i decided to go with sea rocks , and soft coral rock with fine grade aquarium sand on the bottom.

will post some pics on here soon

good work on the forum keep it up :good:

:hi: :good: Your tank sounds good, you seem to have done some research before hand, i'd love to see some pics :D

lol..

i was in process of taking a few early pics...and getting them hosted to put on here..you beat me to it :rolleyes:

and yes i did try and do as much research as i possibly could , although i have found there seem to be many diiferent opinions on how malawi's should be kept.

so i decided to go down a straight forward route and get fish that people agree go well together and and took advice on what to add to the tank.

its early stages at the moment and will take time, i know patience is a good thing with aquariums ( no fish in the pics , i think they are a little camera shy.....lol )

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg

Image4.jpg

any suggestions on how i could imporve are always welcomed

Hi and welcome! You tank looks great, although I know nothing about a malawi tank. Looks like you're off to a great start, tho!
:fish: :hi: :fish:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back