Wow

CFC said:
Where have you seen Arapaima gigas on sale!! These are a endangered species and there exportation/importation is highly restricted if not illegal.
We have them for sale from time to time. Also Sterlet, Alligator Gar, you get the idea.

Paul_MTS said:
I think Ryan still has his so maybe we'll get a pic of that!!
Well I tell you a tried. The tank he is in at the moment has opaque sides except for the back which was cleverly already facing the wall after it was filled up. :X So I went with the birds eye view approach today and failed badly, the Arowana talk a flying leap at the first attempt and then I seem to have pressed something on teh camera and now all that shows up is a black screen whenever I use it so I can't take a picture of anything! I was going to post a topic seeing if anyone knew the problem with it so if you have any ideas? :/

I think either that photo is photoshopped, or it continues on through several rooms, because i can see the one huge bugger up front, another on behind him, then I think its a Silver behind that one that looks like its turning. I hope its photoshopped though.
Sean

ooooo... that'd be an awesome way to have a giant tank... like a 4' wide one that ran through a wall...

*plots further on dream home*

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back