Wow!

Wow thats kool! * Thinks about getting a few*. When i get rid of my snials, i just put a piece of cucumber or other veggies, check back the next day to find it COVERD in snails, pick it up with a net, and throw it away.
 
Whilst that sounds effective, a snail assassin is infinitely cooler.
 
£3.50 to £7.00 for something that'll take care of any snail problems? I'm broke, don't get me wrong-but if I didn't get so much satisfaction out of crunching them up and watching my Danio's go to town on them, I'd definately get some. In fact when the novelty wears off I probably will.
 
These guys only eat one snail a day if they're the species I think they are. Not really effective for large amounts of snails.

Why don't you remove the source of the snail problem instead of just trying to kill them? They can only establish a colony that can be supported by the amount of available food. Either you overfeed or you have something rotting in the tank, or both.
 
I'm ignoring your logic because I WANT KILLER SNAILS!


I'm such a child.
 
I have seen these in Wildwoods, they sound cool, they are relatively small, i thought they would be quite large, they are also quite pretty :)
 
I have seen these in Wildwoods, they sound cool, they are relatively small, i thought they would be quite large, they are also quite pretty :)

Have you actually been to the Wildwoods shop? I've been thinking about popping down there, its not as local as my other LFS's but its not too far. Whats it like there?
 
im with tenohfive...killing them is boring...i want them to be assasinated :D
 
I have seen these in Wildwoods, they sound cool, they are relatively small, i thought they would be quite large, they are also quite pretty :)

Have you actually been to the Wildwoods shop? I've been thinking about popping down there, its not as local as my other LFS's but its not too far. Whats it like there?

I go normally every weekend, i find their selection of fish so much better than anywhere else, even though i have 3 nearer LFS. They always seem to have a lot of oddball fish that you just don't find anywhere else.
The 2 best guys their Keith and Simmo are not their this weekend, they are on holiday so if you want to ask any fancy questions then wait for one of them to get back is my advice.

Go have a look i doubt you will disappointed :)
 
:hyper: These look awesome. That's definitely something I'd like to see in action!

The postage cost is putting me off buying one though. And I can't find them in any of my local shops. One day...
 
I'll do that, one of my LFS's is Maidenhead Aquatics St Albans which has a really impressive shop, if Wildwoods is similar I'll definately pop over there.
 
I'll do that, one of my LFS's is Maidenhead Aquatics St Albans which has a really impressive shop, if Wildwoods is similar I'll definately pop over there.
St Albans Maidenhead Aquatics is my local too, I'm only about 2 miles away from it. Wildwoods is much better for oddball fish than Maidenhead, Maidenhead is better for main stream fish. But i would choose Wildwoods over Maidenhead any day.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top