Wow...That’s One Bad Storm!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

FishGuest5123

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
We’re in the middle of one heck of a thunderstorm here right now. Thunder sounds like bombs going off. My walls are shaking which I’ve never felt before. I’ve been so busy trying to calm down my dogs that I didn’t even worry about the fish. I just looked at the betta tanks and both Bettas are perched on their mermaid rings which are stuck to the side of their tanks. Both of them are all flared out like their ready to take this storm on. They look like, “Come on, we’ll take you on!” Cracking me up! Better go calm them down. Lol

We had a few storms like that this year. Not as many storms as last year but the ones this year were worse than previous. And my place shook every time thunder went off. It's not nice and scared the crap out of me. I have horrible flashbacks to when I was on the street and stuck on the side of a mountain during an electrical storm. I sat there all night in shorts and a t-shirt watching bolts of lightning strike the ground only metres from where I was sitting. The crack of thunder sends a chill up my spine nowadays. It was one of the scariest nights I have had.

We had a few storms like that this year. Not as many storms as last year but the ones this year were worse than previous. And my place shook every time thunder went off. It's not nice and scared the crap out of me. I have horrible flashbacks to when I was on the street and stuck on the side of a mountain during an electrical storm. I sat there all night in shorts and a t-shirt watching bolts of lightning strike the ground only metres from where I was sitting. The crack of thunder sends a chill up my spine nowadays. It was one of the scariest nights I have had.
Gosh, that had to have been horrible. I’m sorry you’ve been through such things. You’re one tough cookie!

I'm a ginger nut cookie nowadays. going loopy loopy loopy loopy, bahhhhh crazy man. :hyper:

When I l was ittle, my mother told me the thunder was God was moving his furniture around

Last edited:
And when it rained when the sun was out it was the devil beating his wife.

We have a super big storm here right now, i'm talking quarter size hail, tree branches flying everywhere, and so much rain, when your driving you can barley see the road. It is absolutely crazy, but hey, when you pray for rain, you pray for rain! :lol:

that storm is heading to my area tomorrow. We could use some rain for the lawns and flowers.

that storm is heading to my area tomorrow. We could use some rain for the lawns and flowers.
I was very grateful for it. Suppose to get more. The dogs would prefer the thunder stay away though. Lol

And then there's Montana. No weather at all except snow and waiting for snow.
What? I’ve always dreamed of riding horses in the open fields and mountains of Montana. I would love to have a white Christmas. Only time it happened here was 2004.

Since you lot are always poking fun at our British weather...
I have just returned from an outdoor cinema :kana:

Since you lot are always poking fun at our British weather...
I have just returned from an outdoor cinema :kana:
“Lot”...you mean like a parking lot or I have a lot? And what’s with all your “s”. Is it bad luck to use the letter Z? Realise/realize. My computer spell check corrects it when I use an “S”. I wonder if the Colonists were illiterate or if they just decided to be different. Hmmm I won’t even go into our Southern Texas slang. Now there’s some issues! :rofl:

Last edited:
Hey now ! Don't diss our British Brothers. That's where we came from. The USA is the rotten ingrate little brother that ran away from home. We know it too. That's why we helped out during their spat with Adolf. As for Montana, it's great. Just boring. The fourth largest state that only recently came to have one million people. The biggest town only has150,000 people and the water is still clean. It is indeed the Last Best Place and England is the First Best Place.

Hey now ! Don't diss our British Brothers. That's where we came from. The USA is the rotten ingrate little brother that ran away from home. We know it too. That's why we helped out during their spat with Adolf. As for Montana, it's great. Just boring. The fourth largest state that only recently came to have one million people. The biggest town only has150,000 people and the water is still clean. It is indeed the Last Best Place and England is the First Best Place.
My family is from France and Ireland. They were a bit slow getting here. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back