Wow...That’s One Bad Storm!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Before he died, what famous last words did one Montana redneck say to the other redneck?--,
"Hold my beer and watch this!" :band:
YES ! We hear that and call the funeral home right now.
But you know what? Here in Montana we speak clearly and enunciate correctly. And the two things in Texas are steers and another word that rhymes with that but ,again, this is a family forum and I can't say that.

YES ! We hear that and call the funeral home right now.
But you know what? Here in Montana we speak clearly and enunciate correctly. And the two things in Texas are steers and another word that rhymes with that but ,again, this is a family forum and I can't say that.
My Momma said if you think it, you say it. Not on this forum!

Last edited:
Sorry Momma.:sad: But on a different note. I had two Dallas Cowboys tickets on the front seat of my car and some jerk smashed my window and left four more.
I’m in Houston area so have to root for the Texans although they are losers. Did I say that? But ask me about my Astros!!!

We have the Patriots, Red Sox, Bruins, and Celtics here. We earned the name “City of Champions”.

They’re Pirhanas

Last edited:
Did Astro have puppies ?!?!? I thought Astro was a male. Does George know about this? Elroy must be tickled pink.
They were named during the big space age boom. NASA and all of the Astronauts were living here then. Before that, they were the Colt 45’s. I don’t think a uniform with a gun on it would go over very big these days.

Our Astros and Rockets keep us on the radar. Wish it was the old days when we had the Houston Oilers. JJ Watt tries to keep The Texans going but he can only do so much.

This is hilarious :rofl:

We went from thunder storms to the English language and dialects, to sports teams, to the Jetsons:eek::D

I'm soooooo confused, lol:rolleyes:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back