Worst Film Ever Watched.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

The worst movie I watched recently was There Will Be Blood. What a pretentious piece of steaming dog excrement! For what he was given to work with Daniel Day Lewis acted beautifully, the plot just sucked. I really think they only made the movie to win awards, they gave no thought whatsoever to the average movie viewer. I mean how many 15-20 minute segments do you need where someone gazes "soulfully" across the plains, or long scenes with no dialog, just people walking around. It was around 3 hours long and had maybe a total of 30 minutes of dialog with maybe 15 minutes of actions. Boooorrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnngggg :grr:

Batman & Robin

It stared George Clooney as the caped crusader and Arnold Schwartzenegger as the villain Mr Freeze. It was pure tripe. The film seemed to start as if you'd entered the movie theatre half hour late, the acting was poor and the storyline feeble. Watching this I lost 17 IQ points that I have never since managed to claw back.

Holy crap I have a lot of these!

House of Wax (2005 remake): Sooooooo stupid, I only watch it again and again so I can watch Paris Hilton get a huge wooden pole thrown through her forehead. One of the funniest scenes in a movie that I've ever seen

Saw 1, 2, 3, 4: I don't find these movies scary, I find them very very humorous, but the blood and guts do put me over the edge sometimes

Any M. Night Shamalamen (or whatever his name is) film: I really don't like his films, they're pretty dumb. I do want to see The Happening, though

Alien 3: Utter crap. I really liked the first 2 Alien films, but this one sucked a$$, same with Alien Resurrection

The Terminator movies: I can't stand the Govenator

Christine & Trucks: Killer cars and trucks. Enough said

Any of the Jaws movies after the first one: You can't beat the original. The sequels were terrible

Open Water: Dumb

Dark Water: Very dumb

The Grudge: Super dumb

The Ring & Ring 2: Extremely dumb

I Know What You Did Last Summer: Just terrible

I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer: Even dumber than the first

Anything with Will Ferrel and Jim Carrey: They aren't funny at all

Snakes on a Plane: Not scary, just very dumb and funny

Those low-budget horror films on the Sci-Fi Channel. I watch them every weekend because they are hilarious! A few of my favorites:

Caved In: Prehistoric Terror: Giant killer beetles trap and kill people in a cave

Beyond Loch Ness: The infamous Loch Ness Monster moves from Scotland to Lake Ontario. Pretty sh*t special effects in this, too

Black Sheep: My sides hurt and I had tears in my eyes after I saw this I was laughing so hard. The one part I hated was when one of the characters got his family jewels bitten off by one of the demon sheep. That'd be too painful

Tons more, I just can't remember them off the top of my head.

Heat - Al pacino and some other guys....... it was total crap (and it was on for 3 hours) I got up and walked out after 1 and a half hours. yawn!

i hate any and all movies with will farrell or ben stiller. especially ben stiller...something about him makes me want to punch him in the face and kick him in his cluster.

other than that...i love bad movies. get a group of friends and pretend you're the characters from Mystery Science Theatre 3000 and have fun.

Worst Film Ever Watched= Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

I saw somebody mention house of wax.... and I agree. The movie itself...awful... but I think it should get a solid C in my book because of the fact that you get to see somebody throw a metal pole through Paris Hilton's head! The rest of the movie could of been 2 old ladies knitting and it would be worth it to watch!

Prob a couple of the worst I've ever seen are:
  • Killer Clowns from Outer Space - I hate clowns but this was so rediculous that it didnt come close to being scary. The laugh factor is there though seeing as how they shoot popcorn as a weapon and capture people in cotton candy cacoons to suck their blood with crazy loopy straws later....
  • Signs - only thing needed to be said.... the aliens cannot tolerate water... so the relative humidity of the air should of killed them all.....
  • Wedding Crashers - Hate Owen Wilson and a movie about two guys getting as much ass as possible is not a good movie...

Ox :good:

mmm After watching so Many Films these last few weeks:

Night at the Museum
Drillbit Taylor
Speed Racer
Prom Night
Step Up 2
Indian Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Doomsday
Starship Troopers 3 -yes the made another one
Superhero Movie
Prince Caspian