The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

WILDER

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Evita, God what a load of crap.

:crazy: That's one film I never really fancied. Never even given it the 'ooo wouldn't mind watching that' thought :lol:

By strange coincidence, mine was colours staring Madonnas ex hubby Sean Penn, and it's the only film I've ever walked out of. I did fall asleep during one once, but I can't even remember what it was called.

Arfie

Im going to get slated for this but I hate the sound of music, the railway children and all thoes other crap films that are on all over christmas and new year so you have to watch them with your mam and your sister......I ususally pass the time by counting the brazils in the nut bowl.....then the hazel nuts.....and so on till the film ends.

:lol: I agree awful films.

The worst film I ever watched was 2000: A Space Odyssey. It was SO boring. Also the enhanced Star Wars films. I took my sons to see them and during one really bad one I fell asleep and was snoring! I am going to see Firewall tomorrow which should be good. :) PS another really awful one was Black Hawk Down. It was classified 15 so I thought it would be ok (can't stand gory films). There was one scene which was DEFINITELY an 18. 4 people walked out and never came back! I thought I was going to faint.

probably not the worst film ive ever seen those dont even stick in my mind but one that does and always will is Spawn what a load of c**p

I am a horror adict so i`ll name just horror films.
The worst of the last few years have been:

Cabin Fever
House of a Thousand Corpses
Devils Rejects
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (remake)

In fact most remakes,i hate em.Big time. :angry:

one of the worst films i have ever watched has gotta be OPEN WATER :lol: its the worst, most of the film is when they are just floating around and in the end they get eaten, no point in that film atall, but then again its supposed to be a true story :nod:

the only film that i cant stand is free willy, not just the fact that its s$%t, no no its the fact that the bbc have to show it every christmas, easter, bank holiday and every special occasion! i mean what gives!!

I hate Patch Adams (so stupid) and recently Napolean Dynamite (also stupid and horrible). Don't get me wrong; I love Airplane and other comidies, but those two :no:

Sorry to hear Wilder that you don't like Evita which is one of my favorite musicals, but musicals just aren't for everyone.

one of the worst films i have ever watched has gotta be OPEN WATER :lol: its the worst, most of the film is when they are just floating around and in the end they get eaten, no point in that film atall, but then again its supposed to be a true story :nod:

It has a different slant when you are diving, I watched it a couple of days before I went diving in Egypt, one day we got caught up in a strong current, my fellow divers didn't appreciate me telling them all about the film :lol:

Arfie

The only film's i've not been able to sit through were Panic Room (total rubbish) and one with Jennifer Aniston in it which was even worse than Panic Room! Cant remember the name of it as it was a few years ago now, but it was really awful. One of those "romantic comedy" thingy - Pointless :rolleyes:

What possessed me to watch the movie "Celebrity" directed by Woody Allen I have no idea. It's the only movie in my life I walked out of after about 30 minutes.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back