Wormy Thing Id Anyone ?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Nalaundi

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hey all

I was just scrubbing off dead stuff and this came plunking out into my dirty water bucket.. I think it is dead as it didt sqwirm or anything.. any id's on this.. it was bout 10" un streatched. the square part I think was it's head... guessing. sorry about the photo quality...

Attachments

• worm.jpg
    worm.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 99
thoes were my two thoughts exactly... eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww and do I wanna know... Im thinkin a flatworm or a huge peanutworm (by the shape of head and tail.... it has sections of light almost clear and mostly brown the stripes going round from side to side all the way down (cross wise) just yuck... even if it was beneficial... it is no longer cause it gives me thee heebejeebes. yuckky not in my soon to be pretty reef :crazy:

guess I've caused a stup to grow in this forum whoo hoo go me jk no one has any ideas at all... (lookin into the flatworm stuff)

looks like tape worm (nothing to do with ocean just something that isnt to nice) we were shown a video of it in science and someone fainted

I have seen those things before...I agree that it looks like a huge peanut worm but I can't remember if I ever identified those things. I havn't had 'em in my tanks, but they are visible in the substrate up against the glass sometimes in one of the LFS's display tanks. I think they're harmless.

I have seen those things before...I agree that it looks like a huge peanut worm but I can't remember if I ever identified those things. I havn't had 'em in my tanks, but they are visible in the substrate up against the glass sometimes in one of the LFS's display tanks. I think they're harmless.

i have a penut worm in my tank and its reef safe :)

i have a penut worm in my tank and its reef safe :)

oh good! this one was pretty much dead.. so he is no longer.. but Im really glad we "think" it is peanut worm.. they are cool

thanks..

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back