World Of Warcraft

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

That sounds like a pretty special (and awesome!) tattoo! You'll definitely have to post a photo when you get it/design it :)

I was thinking last night that I should get back into WoW... but decided against it. Last time I decided to try it out again I bought a month of game time, played for about 2 hours and haven't played since. I think this is the longest I've gone without WoW 
ohmy.png
 I keep getting expiry notifications for the domain I got for my guild I had, poor website is just gonna have to become non-existent :(

Definitely want to see that tattoo when you get it sputnick.

SAS, maybe you could make a trial account?

Haha thanks gals! I will definatly post a picture of the design, if my artistic talents live up to what they used to be.. Im not keen on tattoos that are just for looks and don't really have any meaning. I don't want to be 80 with a skull on my arm lol but I do like some tattoos and I told myself the only way I'd get one would be if it had some real meaning behind it. My cousin has a feather on her foot and under it says papa spook. We never called him his real name which was Jim, all the grandchildren always refered to him and grandpa Spook lol 

and SAS I agree that sometimes it does get a little boring but the best way to get around that is to figure out why. I always play with a friend so we talk over skype and that never gets boring (I only ever quit because I get mad at Lag or some other stupid reason) But when I used to play it wasn't always with my friend and I used to play for hours and hours a day. That got boring fast. So now I only play 5-10 hours a week and that also keeps it from getting boring.

SecretAgentSloth said:

Edit: Oh, did I mention I have a Horde crest tattooed on my shoulder? :3 

Awesome, show us a pic!!!! 

WqWMbSk.jpg

Here's a photo I found from when I first got it done (cause I was too lazy to take a new one 
tongue2.gif
)

Awesome! :D

All you people with level 80-some characters, I would highly recommend taking at least one of your toons to 90 and checking out the new Timeless Isle. It's a LOT of fun!

I'm waiting to go with one of my friends, who is on a different server. He's going to pay for my transfer..whole guild left me all by my lonesome while I was taking a break :p I've heard that everyone is gearing up super fast though. Exciting!

Skydive said:
Oh, which server are you transferring to, Ninjou?
I'm moving from Cho'gall to Stormreaver :)

My hubby just got invited into the closed beta of Hearthstone, the new Warcraft online card game.  He's playing it now.  Looks sweet
biggrin.png

daizeUK said:
My hubby just got invited into the closed beta of Hearthstone, the new Warcraft online card game.  He's playing it now.  Looks sweet
biggrin.png
sneaky2.gif
I signed up for Hearthstone beta when they announced it..grrr.. :lol:
Hope he's enjoying it!

Ninjouzata said:

biggrin.png
sneaky2.gif
I signed up for Hearthstone beta when they announced it..grrr..
laugh.png

Hope he's enjoying it!

Yeah, Hearthstone looks awesome! I just signed up for the beta and am hoping for a key. 

Ninjouzata said:

Oh, which server are you transferring to, Ninjou?
I'm moving from Cho'gall to Stormreaver
smile.png

Cool, heh, maybe we can do some cross-realm stuff, since that's a thing now. Flex and cross-realm raiding FTW. ;)

I finally did get a key :) Turns out card games are not my thing LOL.
I ended up not moving to Stormreaver, sticking with Cho'gall, but def up for cross-realm stuff. ^_^ Have yet to try flex, but am really enjoying the Timeless Isle!

Hubby is watching the Blizzcon live stream right now.  Next expansion Warlords of Draenor has been announced and ... aaah, it sounds very tempting!  Sooo tempting.  This might bring me back, unless I get too absorbed in Elder Scrolls Online!

I wish I could afford a virtual ticket! I'm so excited, and of course definitely think you should come back :p Can't wait to see more of the model updates!
For anyone who hasn't gotten to look at information for the new expansion, here's the link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/warlords-of-draenor/

Also if anyone wants to add my battletag, feel free, it's Ninjouzata#1443 :)

I'd be on European servers if I did unfortunately, otherwise it would be nice to meet up.
I'm really tempted to come back now, I got as far as investigating how much it would cost... don't want to pay £30 for MoP though.  If they bring the price down then I'll take the plunge.
When WoD comes out I'll take advantage of the 'level an alt to 90' feature to make myself a female orc rogue and she'll be my main for pvp and raiding.  I'm fed up of having three max level healers :p 
WoD is so far away though....

Aw. :( 
IIRC the price for MoP should drop when WoD comes out, right? 

I'm going to be using the free 90 for a draenei mage, as my main is an undead mage. I don't want to use it to get a free 90 of a class I don't understand how to play. :p Female orcs are awesome.
Sigh I only have one max char >< I'm terrible at leveling alts.

No idea if it's very far away or not, at least in comparison to previous expansion releases.
On the forums most people are estimating spring or summer release, and beta to start within a few months. They could be wrong though, of course. Someone said something along the lines of when they announced cata the demo they got to play was only like ~20 mins, while the demos they had this year were the first whole starting zone. So it sounds like they may have a lot more done than we know. I'm just being hopeful.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/3548-Blizzcon-2013-Recap Loving the undead male.
http://www.wowhead.com/blizzcon

More links for anyone who may be interested and just hadn't went looking for the information yet.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back