World Of Warcraft

Ahh... a WoW thread. I've got 1 x 90 and a bunch of 85s. I quit (again... probably permanently this time) not that long after the release of Pandaria. Honestly, they should have stopped at BC. WoW is ruined
sad.png
I did enjoy it but I'm just over it now. 

Edit: Oh, did I mention I have a Horde crest tattooed on my shoulder? :3 

I keep hearing that this WOW is a good game to play.  Perhaps someday I'll try it.  I love the medevil kind of games.

Kitty if you try it feel free to PM me or something, I'd be happy to help you out on there.
I've been taking a break for a few weeks now, will start again soon I think, itching to play my shaman.
Sloth, got a pic? :3

Server: Moon Guard
ilvl 518 Unholy DK
89 Holy Paladin

smile.png

Sloth, that is awesome. Horde forever!

Ninjou, what server do you play on?

Skydive said:
ilvl 518 Unholy DK
89 Holy Paladin

smile.png

Cho'gall
Originally skullcrusher but moved over to cho'gall for a friend, plus since I'm horde..I don't really get picked on anymore seeing as there's almost no alliance. :p I may be moving to stormreaver though.

Ninjouzata said:

ilvl 518 Unholy DK
89 Holy Paladin

smile.png

Cho'gall
Originally skullcrusher but moved over to cho'gall for a friend, plus since I'm horde..I don't really get picked on anymore seeing as there's almost no alliance.
tongue2.gif
I may be moving to stormreaver though.

No freakin way! My friend and I play on Cho'gall as well has my family! My friend and I started WoW up again a while ago. Im working on my lvl 83 Pally and I also have a 85 hunter. I have to get Mists of Pandoria yet. But I'm still trying to download the rest of WOTL lol My Pally name is Garzonk and my Hunter is Beko.

My friend sent me a scroll of resurection so i started back off with a lvl 80 pally lol We were two manning our level heroics with his priest. I must say a priest and a pally do make one epic and indestructable team

SecretAgentSloth said:

Awesome, show us a pic!!!! 

sputnick said:

ilvl 518 Unholy DK
89 Holy Paladin

smile.png

Cho'gall
Originally skullcrusher but moved over to cho'gall for a friend, plus since I'm horde..I don't really get picked on anymore seeing as there's almost no alliance.
tongue2.gif
I may be moving to stormreaver though.

No freakin way! My friend and I play on Cho'gall as well has my family! My friend and I started WoW up again a while ago. Im working on my lvl 83 Pally and I also have a 85 hunter. I have to get Mists of Pandoria yet. But I'm still trying to download the rest of WOTL lol My Pally name is Garzonk and my Hunter is Beko.

My friend sent me a scroll of resurection so i started back off with a lvl 80 pally lol We were two manning our level heroics with his priest. I must say a priest and a pally do make one epic and indestructable team

Oh awesome!! I've never leveled a priest or a pally unfortunately <.< Sounds awesome! I'll add you C:

daizeUK said:

WqWMbSk.jpg

Here's a photo I found from when I first got it done (cause I was too lazy to take a new one 
tongue2.gif
)

It looks wonderful! :D

Very nice!

My husband was trying to get me back into Warcraft last night.  I gave him my entire fortune of 180k when I quit and he showed me, look, he hasn't spent a single gold, it's all waiting for when I come back!  I told him the only reason I'd come back is when the kids are old enough to play with us and I hope we'll be playing Elder Scrolls or something else instead by then!

I hope he can get you back into it :p That sounds really sweet that he's held onto it!
Do you mind me asking how old they are now? I'm also looking forward to trying out ESO though.

My boys are 3 and 6.  The oldest one is currently obsessed with Minecraft but I keep it on peaceful when he's playing on his own.  He goes a bit nuts if he gets the chance to play fighting games, running around the house attacking imaginary monsters (or his little brother lol) so I keep his computer time very limited.  I'm not keen to let him play Warcraft or similar games until he's a bit older and hopefully won't make him quite so excited!

Ah okay, a good while to go then!
How cute, but I can definitely see how it could get out of hand. ^_^

SecretAgentSloth said:

WqWMbSk.jpg

Here's a photo I found from when I first got it done (cause I was too lazy to take a new one 
tongue2.gif
)

haha that is sweet! I'm thinking about designing a tattoo that I will get on my chest but it will include a Horde battle flag, Pikachu with a ketchup bottle, a white feather (thats how we represent my great grandfather when he passed away), maybe something to do with fire emblem, and the saying, "Never forget the good things in life."

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back