The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Sophie said:
I play, I play!
95 Human Warlock
smile.png
But but but..you can only get to 90 right now :p

Have you seen the news on the human female models?! I think they look great.

Here's the link if you havn't seen them http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/12426480/artcraft-a-first-look-1-23-2014 be sure to click on the pics to show more of what they've done. For anyone who hasn't seen them :D

Ninjouzata said:

I play, I play!
95 Human Warlock
smile.png
But but but..you can only get to 90 right now
tongue2.gif

Have you seen the news on the human female models?! I think they look great.

Here's the link if you havn't seen them http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/12426480/artcraft-a-first-look-1-23-2014 be sure to click on the pics to show more of what they've done. For anyone who hasn't seen them
biggrin.png

Lol what a dense cow I am, I mean 90. Getting confused with Cata 80-85.
Just come back after 10 months in which time I had my little girl lol so not massive amounts of time anymore which is a shame.
I miss hardcore raiding :(

Aw you're not! I figured you either meant 85 or 90.
Welcome back! I have only been to a few raids and didn't finish all the way through, and only on raid finder difficulty.
With the stuff they've added it should be a lot easier to form raid groups now so hopefully you enjoy that! :D

I'm finding it hard to get back into. I've only played it a couple of times since re-subscribing. I think I find the questing boring. Maybe I should just level up in battlegrounds, pvp was the only thing that ever really kept me interested anyway.

Ninjouzata said:
Aw you're not! I figured you either meant 85 or 90.
Welcome back! I have only been to a few raids and didn't finish all the way through, and only on raid finder difficulty.
With the stuff they've added it should be a lot easier to form raid groups now so hopefully you enjoy that!
biggrin.png

I used to be one of the top raiders on my realm.. Sigh!
I quit just before SoO was released, being pregnant just made me too tired to stay up as late as I used to.

daizeUK said:
I'm finding it hard to get back into. I've only played it a couple of times since re-subscribing. I think I find the questing boring. Maybe I should just level up in battlegrounds, pvp was the only thing that ever really kept me interested anyway.
Lol I'm deffo not a PvP fan!

At the moment, I've only logged in a few times, made an alt just to bum about on and get back into it a little. Only ever played my Warlock.. For years.. And years.. Lol.
They were amazing when MoP was released and now I come back, they've been nerfed the hell out of. Not impressed!
Demo Lock was one of the top DPS specs.
Now it's back to Destro and now we rank at like.. 7th -.-

Nice, imagine you'd destroy me on the charts then! I had a healer buddy who was 2nd or 1st best shammy healer on the server. Fun fun.

Am not a PvP fan either. I enjoy doing most things though, just leveling alts, questing, doing dungeons. :)

They're always nerfing someone. :( Oh did ya'll know Ghostcrawler quit?

Check out the new female orc models
biggrin.png

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/12845268/artcraft-daughter-of-draenor-2-19-2014

They gave a hint to new skin color as well, and someone in the comments mentioned there was going to be a new skin color for tauren..
I don't remember reading about that but it sounds like we're getting more customization :)

Remember to click on the images to show more.

Anything was an improvement over the original orc model :)
Quite interested because I've always wanted a female orc.  The rubbish model put me off.  The animation will decide for me, if they get rid of the open-mouth breathing animation, currently it makes her look like a moron :(

I already liked them, personally, but quite liking the new one!

Yeah can't wait to see animations be put on these characters. I imagine they will fix that open-mouth breathing but who knows.

Loved WoW and spent 5 years of my life playing it from 2007 until 2012.

... Then Blizz ruined it.

rofl.gif

Would you forgive them enough to come back for Warlords of Draenor?

daizeUK said:
rofl.gif

Probably not. Despite the character-model overhauls, WoW is still essentially running a 10 year vintage graphics engine. It looks and sounds dated. I know that sounds fussy but I don't want to partake in a slowly dying game.
rip.gif

Sorry.

FlyingFish78 said:

rofl.gif

Probably not. Despite the character-model overhauls, WoW is still essentially running a 10 year vintage graphics engine. It looks and sounds dated. I know that sounds fussy but I don't want to partake in a slowly dying game.
rip.gif

Sorry.

I feel the same; even I've bailed out in the last few months. I'm on Rift now
blush.png
I do feel a bit bad, 'cos I loved WoW so much
sad.png
I'll admit I shed a tear when I was in Tempest Bay, for the first time, and was in 'The Canals'. It was so big and flash compared to little old Stormwind  
bye2.gif

Very true. I've been playing the ESO beta recently and I can get immersed in the ESO graphics in a way I can't with WoW anymore. Graphics aren't everything but they can definitely help that immersive feeling.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back