Work Experience @ Maidenhead Aquatics, East Grinstead

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

willtang3000

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hi guys its been months since I made my last post here!!

Just wanted to let you guys know I will be starting work experience at maidenhead on Monday next week so come and visit me :D

I'll try my best to get you a good deal if I can lol.

Will also post pics up on what you have to do to work at a fish shop just to give you guys an idea if you're intrested.

Hope to see you soon. :good:

Congrats M8, have fun, dont forget the photos when possible :)

cool so if I come in and ask you for a Lepidogalaxias salamandroides will you have some in stock?
I might get some Cairnsichthys rhombosomoides too and perhaps some Iriatherina werneri or Glossolepis multisquammatus.

sorry couldn't resist but cheers to you for joining the crazy fish shop workers union :)

Nice one, I use a couple of MA's up this way and I'm pretty impressed with their stock and knowledge (provided you avoid the weekend staff.)

Good luck matey! job would be great if it wasn't for the customers, I got asked if I wanted to step outside by one on the weekend cuz he wasnt happy his fish died and was adamant i had sold him a sick fish, not that his ammonia and nitrite were through the roof

Good luck matey! job would be great if it wasn't for the customers, I got asked if I wanted to step outside by one on the weekend cuz he wasnt happy his fish died and was adamant i had sold him a sick fish, not that his ammonia and nitrite were through the roof

Hopefully I'll get the nice customers then and I'll just leave the nasty ones to my assistant manager haha :lol:

at least the customer that wanted you to step outside wanted to do manly things with you, (fisty cuffs please sir). I had a customer ask me outside for a quicky. He was a guy too. No I don't swing that way.

cool so if I come in and ask you for a Lepidogalaxias salamandroides will you have some in stock?
I might get some Cairnsichthys rhombosomoides too and perhaps some Iriatherina werneri or Glossolepis multisquammatus.

sorry couldn't resist but cheers to you for joining the crazy fish shop workers union :)

I would say stop trying to show off and correct your spelling Glossolepis multisquamatus and then ask how many you wanted smart ####.

I would say stop trying to show off and correct your spelling Glossolepis multisquamatus and then ask how many you wanted smart ####.

Off topic but very nice aro you have :D

im doin my work experience in MA on monday. Its the bold heath depot.

Hope you have fun, we have to compare what rubbish they make us do if they do :p

I live near Maidenhead (the place) and there isn't even a Maidenhead Aquatics there :angry:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back