Work Experience @ Maidenhead Aquatics, East Grinstead

I would say stop trying to show off and correct your spelling Glossolepis multisquamatus and then ask how many you wanted smart ####.

oooh wow, a whole extra M! Someone get me a bucket for my poor, bleeding heart.

Get over it. You're hardly the right person to twoddle on bout spelling. :rolleyes:
 
I would say stop trying to show off and correct your spelling Glossolepis multisquamatus and then ask how many you wanted smart ####.

oooh wow, a whole extra M! Someone get me a bucket for my poor, bleeding heart.

Get over it. You're hardly the right person to twoddle on bout spelling. :rolleyes:


Its called sarcasm child grow up and stop trying to start arguments.
 
Yeah there was I think, but they relocated to Bourne End - which isn't far from Maidenhead. I've been told by my local MA that its worth checking out Bourne End, they've got some more oddball species.
 
Good luck, i did my work experience at ' the dukeries' it was good fun, i got 50% discount B-) They still give me discount now (but not always 50%) sometimes they will give me something free, i have been going for 2yr though so i know them all well lol. They let me set up a display tank too, its great, you can have whatever you want out of the whole shop!

ma.jpg

ma2.jpg
 
cool so if I come in and ask you for a Lepidogalaxias salamandroides will you have some in stock?
I might get some Cairnsichthys rhombosomoides too and perhaps some Iriatherina werneri or Glossolepis multisquammatus.

sorry couldn't resist but cheers to you for joining the crazy fish shop workers union :)

I would say stop trying to show off and correct your spelling Glossolepis multisquamatus and then ask how many you wanted smart ####.

Off topic but very nice aro you have :D

im doin my work experience in MA on monday. Its the bold heath depot.

Hope you have fun, we have to compare what rubbish they make us do if they do :P

haha yeah ok, will will probably be making cups of tea all day lol.
 
I work at the swindon branch. Lots of cleaning and kids banging on the tanks in store for you! Lol! Have fun! I love the job really! :good:
 
i have a maidenhead aquatics near me in south wales. are they good then? i was kinda wary to trust anyone after all the bad words about lfs's.
 
cool so if I come in and ask you for a Lepidogalaxias salamandroides will you have some in stock?
I might get some Cairnsichthys rhombosomoides too and perhaps some Iriatherina werneri or Glossolepis multisquammatus.

sorry couldn't resist but cheers to you for joining the crazy fish shop workers union :)

I would say stop trying to show off and correct your spelling Glossolepis multisquamatus and then ask how many you wanted smart ####.

Off topic but very nice aro you have :D

im doin my work experience in MA on monday. Its the bold heath depot.

Hope you have fun, we have to compare what rubbish they make us do if they do :P

haha yeah ok, will will probably be making cups of tea all day lol.

Can only imagine how bad the sumps must smell, wish you best of luck with them lol.

I work at the swindon branch. Lots of cleaning and kids banging on the tanks in store for you! Lol! Have fun! I love the job really! :good:

Oh great kids irritate me as it is :X
 
i have a maidenhead aquatics near me in south wales. are they good then? i was kinda wary to trust anyone after all the bad words about lfs's.

Personally I'd still verify anything they say, but on the whole they seem pretty reasonable. I'd avoid the weekends if you can though (thats a rule I apply to all LFS's) as weekend staff in any trade tend to know alot less.

I'm getting to know a couple of faces in the two near me and both seem to have a pretty good knowledge base.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top