shuhu
Fish Crazy
Hi
I have a hypothetical question, concrete ups PH and wood lowers it, right??? so....
I currently have a piece of wood in one of my tanks, and I just finished my styrofoam background, coated with cement (concrete), I was wondering if I add the background to the tank (PH ups), and I add an extra piece of wood (PH lowers), will the PH even out, meaning, the change won't be that extreme???
Or will the PH get high no matter how many pieces of wood I add??? maybe this is stupid, but I'm just trying to solve this without the use of chemicals
Hope someone could help??
I have a hypothetical question, concrete ups PH and wood lowers it, right??? so....
I currently have a piece of wood in one of my tanks, and I just finished my styrofoam background, coated with cement (concrete), I was wondering if I add the background to the tank (PH ups), and I add an extra piece of wood (PH lowers), will the PH even out, meaning, the change won't be that extreme???
Or will the PH get high no matter how many pieces of wood I add??? maybe this is stupid, but I'm just trying to solve this without the use of chemicals
Hope someone could help??

though) and I haven't even put the background in water yet, so I will cure it in a bucket instead of re-homing my fish, it would be too much for them since I'm moving to a new house within the following 2 months and I don't want to stress them out just because of a background
... hopefully it will be cured by the time we finish moving so there will only be one "move" for them






