Whitney Houston Dead?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

its a damn shame but not surprising due to her lifestyle. A great talent and one time beautiful lady

:rip: very sad but not totally unexpected, considering her lifestyle :(

Yes, she is indeed dead. I heard about it at about 8:15pm my time. Yeah, very sad. A great talent, lead astray by the wrong sorts of things.

She was pronounced dead at around 6:55pm EST, so not long before we first heard. They're not disclosing the circumstances of her death yet.

L

Just woke up this morning to hear the sad news...another great taken at such a young age....they still are not saying what killed her......but she has been struggling with substance abuse (but thats just pure speculation on my part)
Sadly missed

Beeb says so far they're not claiming suspicious circumstances.

:rip: and thoughts go out to her family and friends at this tough time.

she was a self confessed crack head and Im sure drink and other substances played a part so her body just packed in all likelihood plus she was at a party the previous evening worse for wear

Ye I imagine they mean they don't think anyone killed her. Whether or not she abused herself into an early grave is another matter. It's sad but it happens daily all around us :sad:

Such a shame! Why do people never learn? Drugs are bad mmmkay... :no:

Yeah I saw last night....beautiful voice :rip:
I mean, listen to that amazing voice

I guess the crack was just too whack

Too soon? :nerd:

I don't mean to be mean or anything but 1000's die from substance abuse/addiction daily and they cannot afford to go to fancy rehabs and many of the rehabs that are free have such a high waiting list they now want people to be clean for 1 month prior to entering the door. If they could do that then they wouldn't need to go there in the first place.

Whilst I know, for a fact (IMO) that drug addiction is a disease there are many more people dying out there that aren't celebrities, dying of hunger, thirst and neglect by their country that are not given one second of the news coverage, which I believe is a lot more sad.

micko said:
I don't mean to be mean or anything but 1000's die from substance abuse/addiction daily and they cannot afford to go to fancy rehabs and many of the rehabs that are free have such a high waiting list they now want people to be clean for 1 month prior to entering the door. If they could do that then they wouldn't need to go there in the first place.

Whilst I know, for a fact (IMO) that drug addiction is a disease there are many more people dying out there that aren't celebrities, dying of hunger, thirst and neglect by their country that are not given one second of the news coverage, which I believe is a lot more sad.

Agreed. Her death is tragic but she had more opportunities than most.

Tragic now the papers are reporting that her daughter? Is on suicide watch...

The tragedy now is the stupid reporters not just leaving them alone. It's sick.

Most reactions

Back