Which Shark To Choose ?

Red Tail Black or Silver shark ?

  • Silver Shark

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    11

joncairns

New Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
UK
I love both these fish and have kept both many times, but have not had either for a number of years now. I am looking to stock a 300 litre tank and will have either a Red Tail or Silver shark in with dwarf Gourami's Cardinals and some cory's.Which would you choose ?
 
I love both these fish and have kept both many times, but have not had either for a number of years now. I am looking to stock a 300 litre tank and will have either a Red Tail or Silver shark in with dwarf Gourami's Cardinals and some cory's.Which would you choose ?

IMO your tank isn't big enough for a group of silver sharks,
They are a shoaling fish so really it would be cruel to keep them singly.
 
I would choose the red tailed shark. There cool. :drool:
 
It looks like a Red Tailed Black Shark then..............

:good: Jon :good:
 
Defo the red tailed shark, good choice :good:

I actually much prefer silver sharks (bala sharks) but it would be unfair to keep them in a 300L tank, for a group of bala's you would need a 600L tank as mentioned they are a shoaling fish and also prefer to be kept in species only tanks.

Andy
 

Most reactions

Back
Top