Where To Locate Brackish Fish (On Line)?

aggriffin3

Reaction score
I know some of the usual online companies to buy tropical fish, but are there any out there that have a good selection of brackish fish? I can only find common brackish fish. I would like to find green or Scatophagus multifasciatus's (silver scat), Mono Argentus (Silver Moonfish), columbian cats, Melanotaenia lacustris (banded archer) and some puffers (figure 8).
Not sure if this is posted in the correct location, or if you are allowed to mention sites by name. If not, if you could PM me, I would appreciate it or move (administrator) this post to the correct area.

Thanks

Art

aggriffin3 said:
I know some of the usual online companies to buy tropical fish, but are there any out there that have a good selection of brackish fish? I can only find common brackish fish. I would like to find green or Scatophagus multifasciatus's (silver scat), Mono Argentus (Silver Moonfish), columbian cats, Melanotaenia lacustris (banded archer) and some puffers (figure 8).
Not sure if this is posted in the correct location, or if you are allowed to mention sites by name. If not, if you could PM me, I would appreciate it or move (administrator) this post to the correct area.

Thanks

Art
I bought my fish from local retailers but I've heard Wildwoods banded about a lot for picking up oddballs.

I must point out though that some of the fish you listed are incompatible with each other and some will require massive tanks

Would you say that Skats and Monos are not compatible? Right now I'm cycling my tank. Meanwhile Doing research and trying to pick people outside if the retail environments brain.

HyC said:
Would you say that Skats and Monos are not compatible? Right now I'm cycling my tank. Meanwhile Doing research and trying to pick people outside if the retail environments brain.
scats and monos are compatible but they grow huge and really need to live together in numbers, if you buy 2 or 3 of each species then the dominant fish will likely harass the others

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back