Where Is Everyone?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Yeah, losing Bettas is a big bummer. That is why I tell one and all, when I blow it. I know everyone does. It helps to keep others from suffering in silence alone like I did.

It's also why I get near nasty when someone snipes at a poster with sick fish.
:angry: :sly: :grr:

I have done some sooooo stupid things and some inexcusable things and some unavoidable things.

I still visit every once in a while but have pretty much completely made *the other* forum my home. ;)

Still into bettas as much as always though. I even have some new babies I have yet to post about here.

There have been a lot less posts here and it seems that we've lost a few members. For a while now, I've been a lot more active in the planted section, and occasionally, I will post here, especially when I want to recommend keeping a smaller planted tank, or when somebody posts here about bettas and planted tanks or bettas and community tanks. There are a lot less spawn threads now, which is interesting to note. A year ago, you could adopt some pretty fancy bettas here for next to nothing!

I wouldn't worry much, though, I'm sure this section will get a whole new crop of betta lovers popping by. :lol:

llj :)

I think Synirr and wuv made it super interesting and authoritative with their constant interaction and activities. That attracted breeders and developed interest. Since they both have drifted into other fishie interests our spawn dynamics have lessened. I got a little bored with all the spawn threads but I miss the activity. Nevertheless, this board turns over faster than most of the others hat TFF.

I have some interest in getting a second group of females for the sorority to join the Synirr 4 girls and one VT.

Hey Everyone!

I dunno if any of you remember me, but I haven't been on in such a LONG time! I transferred to a university, went through a nasty break up with my ex, and took a couple of vacations, hence the long absence. But I'm back! Here are my two dorm bettas (I still have MANY at home which my mum is looking after for me :nod: )

Captain America (One of Synirr's babies!)
CaptainAmerica.jpg

Liberty (I just had failed a quiz in Calculus and I went to Petco and yeah, she did make me feel better! :fun: )
Liberty.jpg

Well, hope to hear from you all soon! I want to know what's up and what's the status quo on all your betta babies!

-Elise

Hi Jollysue! :fun: Yep, Lisie, I think all the credit goes to you! :p It's good to be back ;)

I stalk, I daresay I had an outbreak of dropsy in my tanks.. reduced to two bettas, and my halfmoon girl has serious finrot. I don't know whether to put her down or not, 'cause it doesn't look any worse, but she also has barely any fins... When I do come on, I usually look at the platy and cory forums, because those are my main two.

I want some Synirr DT Plakat sisters for my sorority!

Sorry about the troubles, K.J.

Hmm.. come to think of it most of the names you guys mentioned seemed to start disappearing when I started posting here.... Coincidence ? hmm... <gets paranoid>

On a brighter note, you know how it is. RL has its way of sticking its ore in even when not wanted.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back