Results are only viewable after voting.

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Hello TFF! :)

I am setting up this poll to see if our members prefer the city, or the country to live in. If you don’t live in either, please click the “Neither” button. :)

I live in a suburb of a big city. So which do I choose?

I live in a country city, which do I click?

That's a true comment by the way. The council calls this hick little town a country city. :)

One member lives on mars... which does he choose

I live in what we Montanians call a city. Really it's just the biggest little town in Montana. Our great city fathers think that having cable TV and McDonalds qualifies us as a city. It's OK though. I'm one hour from the Beartooth Highway and Yellowstone Park. I can go backpacking in a mountain range that isn't well known and has a dozen or more 12,000 foot peaks. The water and air are clean and we have no heavy industry. The coal mines are 200 miles away and agriculture is still the big economic driver. We had a bear, a mountain lion and an elk wander inside the city limits this summer. So It isn't so bad here. The drug addled meth heads could go somewhere else.

One member lives on mars... which does he choose
Hey, we have country cities on Mars.

-------------------------
We had a bear, a mountain lion and an elk wander inside the city limits this summer. So It isn't so bad here.
The bear and Elk got shot by rednecks and tied to the bonnet of their pickup, and the mountain lion was just shot and left dead on the side of the road. Did I get it right? :)

Hey, we have country cities on Mars.

-------------------------

The bear and Elk got shot by rednecks and tied to the bonnet of their pickup, and the mountain lion was just shot and left dead on the side of the road. Did I get it right? :)
The bear was "euthanized" by the State Fish and Game Department, the mountain lion got away, and the elk was left to rot. Sadly, true.

that's sad and wrong, poor animals :(
I agree! Why couldn’t they just release them back into the Wild? Maybe fly them a few miles out, then drop them, but killing them? That’s just wrong! :(

Oh no ! In Montana when any animal comes into the city limits they automatically become Public Offender #1. I forgot the rest of the story. The bear had two cubs which were sold by the city to a for profit private zoo. Were it not so sad and aggravating to see it would be comical. Every cop in every doughnut shop in town comes in at full speed, sirens blaring and lights flashing, with guns drawn and screaming at the poor animal. The local news stations eat this up and it's front page news in the paper that day. The redneck hick stereotype of Montana is, sadly, true.

Typical humans, kill first and who gives a crap after. I could just imagine the cops rocking up in their vehicles, lights flashing and sirens blaring. Cops standing around the bear yelling "Get on the ground, put your paws on the back of your head" "Don't move baby bear or I will mace you".

They could have tranquilised the bear and her cubs and taken them back to the bush. They could have carried the elk carcass back there too and the mother bear could have eaten her fill.

Typical humans, kill first and who gives a crap after. I could just imagine the cops rocking up in their vehicles, lights flashing and sirens blaring. Cops standing around the bear yelling "Get on the ground, put your paws on the back of your head" "Don't move baby bear or I will mace you".

They could have tranquilised the bear and her cubs and taken them back to the bush. They could have carried the elk carcass back there too and the mother bear could have eaten her fill.
This is not the first time this has happened. Every time they use the excuse that the bear could become dependent upon humans. The areas they could relocate them back to are very close too. Would not be a problem at all. This is just easier and they don't have to work up a sweat. The cops here caught all the chicken thieves and jaywalkers so they need something to do. Heaven forbid they would catch a real burglar or hopped up cranker.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back