Where do you come from

mollie

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
:D Love the fact that there seems to be people in the forum from all over the world like canada and alaska and kansas, and other interesting places.

Me? from Bradford West Yorkshire England (boring, unless you like Victorian history)

:S are people only posting on here from work, rather than working ( i wish i could)
and i'm interested as to what you all do when you should be working,

Me? primary school teacher for 9 - 10 year olds (school trip on Thursaday to Bradford Industrial Museum, like I say o.k if you like victorian history)

What do you do and why do you do it? ( I teach for the money and the holidays (the six weeks one in summer is the best) oh yes and the love of developing the little darlings minds!)

love Mollie x x x

me personally I am a landscaper, a student( I hope to work for the deparment of corrections soon) and I am also a blank canvas for my tattoo artist :p

hi mollie!
greetings from phoenix, az, in the u.s. i do most of my posting time at work, since i don't have internet at home (trying to save a little money these days). i do actually get work done. my work is all computer based so while i wait for something to load or refresh or print i check the forum. i make maps for an archaeology company.

Well I guess you know where I am from. But the teaching for money thing..that must a Brit thing LOL. Seriously though teachers don't make that bad of money over here. Both my mother in law and father in law are both retired master degreed teachers. The have spent a month every year in Colorado on vacation for the last 25 years. Must be rough eh ???
Signed,
Sondan

I also post from work and home.

i am a customer service advisor, so when things are quiet I check the forums, only really discovered it a few days ago though.

I live in Exeter, Devon England. Its OK, but quite small, very prety though.

Ed

:thumbs: yeah there are loads of you out there!!

juanveldez: What the hell is your picture??? i want one of those in my tank ( when i get the water)

Sondan: Was being really really sarcastic about the money it's pitance, no really it is!! Perhaps i can move to the U.S.A, lodge with you and earn myself a fortune? What do you say?

Many a Molly: Good luck with the small fry (been wondering where that small fry saying came from!)

Fab chit chatting with you all
Love Mollie x x x

I can only get on from my college lab. Every time i get a break between classes here i am :p :D :fun:

The fish in my pick is a flat head cat fish and I doubt that you could ever get a tank big enough to keep one in a tank I have read that one state record is a fish that weighed 147 pounds

edit here is another state record at 106 pounds!!!!!
flathead.jpg

Ontario -marine land commercial voice- Canada, eh?

=D i post at school and at home, i'm one of those little darlin's you and your kind, Mollie, are trying to teach. cramming to much into my head at any given moment, but at least i'll be smart went older! -pokes eye in effort to point at head-

:p

my name gives away where i am from :lol:
i work in the subsea technology industry which gives me plenty of time to post at work, but i do it at home too.
btw, if you see dean windass around town, tell him aberdeen says hello!!

Hi Mollie,

I work as a linguist in London and I get very bored which is why most of my posting is in office hours! At hometime I'm normally too busy eating to go online!

Hello everyone, I'm from Cov in the West Mids of the UK...

I'm SUPPOSED to be working now, but quite frankly I'm too tired to work today....I work for an Aerospace company as a contract Officer (I re-write and negotiate contracts with our customers)

:D now know where to get my hands on a computer that works at work :D :D and again :D

Lots of fasinating jobs that you all do

Lots of strange senses of humour too :crazy:

Need lots more replies to satisfy my curious (down right nosy) personality

In the middle of parents evening, so must dash :-(

Talk to all when i get home

Love Mollie x x x x

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back