Whats Your Favourite Type Of Loach

All loaches are fantastic they are my favourite fish.
I have owned Yoyo's, Kuhlii's and Clown Loaches and I cannot seperate them although kuhlii's are very cute.
I spied some dwarf loaches at the LFS for $15.00 each!....I still want some though :D

i like mine it looks like a kuli loach but kinda choclate color and swims realli fast whn flake food goes in tank lol

miles

Hubbie loved our 2 clowns (they died a few months ago :( ) but they would have got way too big for our tank anyway. I prefer the yo-yo loaches we have now. Not as colourful and funny as clowns but a lot more active and nosey.

i like mine it looks like a kuli loach but kinda choclate color and swims realli fast whn flake food goes in tank lol

miles

black Kuhli loach?

p_89845.jpg

miles

black Kuhli loach?

p_89845.jpg

black kuhlis are the best! they are less shy and more outgoing than normal kuhli loaches.

Hey now, I've been looking for the kind of Kulhis in your avatar for months now and haven't found ANY in the area. Yours look alot better :(

well I hope you can find some.
p.s. my camra is horrible so my avatar is from google, also my striped kuhli loaches never come out during the day so it would be realy hard to get a picture :X

Blackline loaches it's like watching a little pack of wolfs hunting in the tank there's no stopping them once they got the sniff of food.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back