What's The Biggest Fish You've Kept?

A few inch goldie, yeh, exciting. Im pritty sure its still lurking in the old pond outside, who knows :P
 
My oscar Odin, he's currently about 10 inches, I can't wait til he's a bigger brute! :wub:
 
currently my biggest by length is my Eelcat (C.apus) at 18 inches
 
the biggest fish ive ever kept is a barramundi i forgot how big it was as it was the first fish i ever got lol
 
my biggest fish would have to be my angel he is somthing like 13 cm in hight including fins
my longest fish would have to be my blcokhead cichlid he is 12 cm in lenght
 
biggest ive owned is a 18 inch fire eel.biggest i now own is a 11" african pike :drool:
 
The biggest fish I've owned is probably an Angel :( I work with a lot of big ones though, and my silver/bala shark is approaching 6-7"

One of my workmates has a Barramundi which is pushing a metre at the moment I believe (approx. 3ft) it probably won't get too much bigger, but it's only 5 years old and can get over 2 metres in the wild :P
 
I had a 14" red-belly pacu before it got sick. It might have reached 24" easily and possibly a whole lot more.
 
the biggest i have owned was a 15" common plec, now the biggest i have is a betta at close to 3" :lol:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top