Whats The Best Joke You Have Heard?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I agree.

So two guys are sitting in a bar, and one of them noticed to old guys sitting next to them, drinking. So he says to his buddy, "That will be us in 10 years.."

His buddy says, "That's a mirror, idiot."

Lol :)

Did no-one get the 3 riddles I posted? They are on page 2...

I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?

What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?

There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What is it?
I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I? emptiness or destruction

What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats? a river

There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What is it? peas? or watermelons? i dont know that one

For the 3rd one I'm with watermelons. Makes sense.

I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I? emptiness or destruction

What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats? a river

There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What is it? peas? or watermelons? i dont know that one

I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I? emptiness or destruction - Wrong

What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats? a river - Correct

There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What is it? peas? or watermelons? i dont know that one - Watermelon

Shall I just tell you? Look at the whole Riddle and think about it whilst reading it. The answer is in the Riddle.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back