What's In A Name?

Mine comes from the fact that my cats name is Mysty and it evolved from that over several years...

mine is a mix of my christain and surname, Daz as for Darren and Mo b/c its the 1st 2 letters of my surname and I usd to be called Mo when i was in my late teens.

Thanks to everyone for such a great response and brightening what seemed like the longest work day ever!
There are some fantastic names and great reasons behind them, mine feels a little dull now. :crazy:
Keep 'em coming! :good:

Oswoldy because when I was younger someone had trouble saying my surname which was my nickname so they said the first word that came into there head and it stuck!

Mike

silky because my nickname has stuck since being in primary school (silk being my second name) :nod:

Finding Nemo has a lot to answer for!
If I had a pound for everyone who said "Oooh, Nemo" when they spotted the clowns in the display tank, I would own a lot more fish tanks....

Finding Nemo has a lot to answer for!
If I had a pound for everyone who said "Oooh, Nemo" when they spotted the clowns in the display tank, I would own a lot more fish tanks....

haha, I can also vouch for that. We had a kid come into today and search for every nemo charecter in the shop!
:nod: Sounds familiar...

hahaha
i saw a kid call the regal tangs dories.........................why dont they just put that on the tank ppl would find em much more efficiently an i think it is key that fish shop staff watch the film inorder to deal with children :)

hah

stang you are small to, i hope when (if i can) i get a job at a lfs i can reach the top tanks

I know that I can't reach the top tanks, I'm the only one in the shop who can't. :(
I'm glad they don't put Dory and Nemo on the tanks as no-one would become educated. When customers come into the shop asking if they can have a Nemo fish, you can guarantee they don't know the real name and haven't got a marine tank.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back