What's In A Name?

A quote from the all-time greatest sitcom. Can you guess which one? lol

the D is my name,the first N is my wifes name,and the second N is my sons name.the 3 is because there's 3 of us.oh yeah,soup,that was a pretty funny episode of seinfeld.

My football team play in green and when i was a kid i watched a LOT of scoobydoo cartoons and my mum nicknamed me scooby, it's stuck ever since.

Well my name's kirsti so kizz is kinda bit abbreviated normally use SexyLilKizz but didn't find it fitting with this site .Tad boring but at least i won't forget :D

well I've got Mew because I love cats, another Mew because I like pokemon [even though im 18 :)] and 42 because its my favourite number!

Mine is BenPursglove because my name is surprisingly Ben Pursglove.

I've been on a few forums over the years under numerous usernames and now think it's silly having a disguised username; anyone can find out your real name if they really try to, why would you not want to be famous for all the world to see with your real name anyway? You end up being referred to as <insert username> where I would prefer to be just called Ben so I don't have to remember who I should be.

I would much prefer to have chosen "Ben Pursglove: Lord highest in dabbling with things he should know better not to dabble with" but I have yet to find a forum that allows me to do so :D .

My initials are JD and I drive a VDub polo so its kinda blended together.

Ally bacause that is my nickname.The number 5 is my favourite number and I thought why not have 3 of them. LOL :lol:

Hmhmm, interesting stories. B-)

Veil- I fancy fish with natural extensions and some man-made.
92- The year I was brought into the world.

In my case, what seemed to define me was syphoning out tanks all the time, so I wound up with syphoneer and, for some bizarre reason, a Barberella association - I adore corny old SF - turned it into Syphoneira.
Prosaic, perhaps, but it seemed to make sense at the time.

Edit: of course I spell it differently every time, lol...

Hmmmmn.. What can I say??.... If I did choose a "username",.... It would probably have been "Magic"..... That was my "handle" way back in the 70's when citizen band radios were so popular.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back